Chapter 5- What just happend

Team might
About 5mins later mighty ran out the cave with Synthia in his arms bleeding to death. " Synthia stay with me okay I'm going to take you to Sammy". Said mighty some feet away from Mighty and Synthia were 2 more people. " HHEELLPP " yelled sticks as she was hanging on for dear life on a small rock that was starting to break and if it did she would fall down a 3feet tunnel. " IM COMING STICKS JUST HOLD ON" ." I-I'm I'm slipping I knew I should of double checked to see if the portal under my couch was closed ". Said sticks scared to death sticks hands slipped and she started to fall.

Search team mega

" KYAA" yelled Tikal as she kicked the knife away from knuckles " get your hands off my knuckles " said Tikal as she got in a fighting pose. " hmp you wanna fight punk " said a guy with a orange cape on hiding his face. He also got in a pose " Don't forget about me " said Shadow " and me " said Sam as they both got in a fighting pose. *so she likes me to* said Knuckles as he smiled wide.
Team fighters

" Gotcha " said tails as he held Lapuz close to him. Sapphire and Espio landed on a platform by the volcano. " HEY LOOK ITS THE EMERALD" said Espio " cool " said Sapphire " let's get it " said Lapuz. The volcano started to shake violently and the lava started to bubble. " s**t " said Sapphire.

                    Group detective

" I got him Blaze try to roast this idiot " said silver as he was using his telekinesis to hold the robot. Just as blaze was going to use her powers the robot broke free and went right threw silver in some type of gost form and back out. Silver held his stomach and fell to the ground in pain. " HOW DARE YOU " said Blaze in rage the robot didn't care and started to run towards charmy and saffron. Charmy flew in front of her. " I'll protect you I promise". Saffron nodded and kissed his check. The robot threw a punch.

Group hedgehog

" Oh my god oh my god oh my god it took my Amy why did it take my Amy I can't have my Amy missing where is she we've got to find her". Said a panicking sonic running around in circles making a hole in the ground. " sonic calm down well get her back. said NOVA " Yeah chill your freak-AH" Lucas was interrupted by a pulling force on him he was being sucked up and so was sonic. " What the " said NOVA " An evil chuckle came from the sky were the boys were sucked to. " I am your new ruler of the CYRUS robot nation and you shall obey me or I'll kill these two". " let me go or I'll punch the bolts out of you ". Said an angered Lucas " yeah what he said " said sonic. " DON'T YOU DARE HURT THEM" said NOVA. " since I fell nice today I'll let you do this you". " which is " said NOVA " you can only save one of them you can choose sonic or Lucas which one ". " There is no way she's going through with this right NOVA ". Said Lucas " If she doesn't than I'll kill you both. Said the robot " I say that's still not fair" said sonic " Decide NOVA you only have 2 mins " said the robot " who should I save my brother or the love of my life " said NOVA.

Group Darkness
" AAAHH" Zarrina screamed as she didn't move in time. " what an easy target" said the man " wait......dad". Said Zarrina " wait what " said Nazo ". " * gasp * NAZO " screamed the man as he jumped over Zarrina and hugged Nazo " wait that's your dad" said Vision " sadly yes " said Zarrina " How come you didn't get a hug " said Fiona " because I don't like good people as my kids " said the man " Love you to dad " said Zarrina " Everyone meet Mephiles the Dark aka our dad" said Nazo. " where is your other sister" said Mephiles " on a different team where looking for the chaos emeralds ". Said Nazo " mind if I join " said Mephiles     " NO " said Zarrina as she glared at him. Mephiles came up to Zarrina and slapped her . " HEY HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER " said Fiona. " Yeah I don't like it when people touch her like that " said Vision as he hugged Zarrina. " guys just leave it. Said Nazo " Exuse me he slapped his own child" said Fiona. " Do what he says and leave it " said a blushing Zarrina as she stood up with the help of Fiona. " He's not going to change anyway". Said Zarrina

                      Group hero
Are you really carrying around money in your scales  said Stephanie as she was holding a flower in her hand. " you never know when you need some money". Said Vector in the distance a loud boom sound went off. " What was that said Stephanie as she dropped her flower ". " I don't know I think it came from the house" said vector. For some reason a huge vibration came out of know where and knocked Stephanie off her feet . " Gotcha " said Vector as he looked straight into Stephanie's eyes. They looked for awhile until they snapped out of it.                                        " Let's go check it out " said vector as he put Stephanie down. " Right " said Stephanie as they both ran towards the noise.

               The people who stayed
A huge fire surrounded the house and all you could see where ashes and debris and 4 dead bodies two were choa's