Special Chapter

SonamyBoomLover

       Rainbow Blossoms P.O.V

Boys they can be immature, idiots, naive,disgusting and rude but they can also be smart, brave, understanding and kind at times. Some people wonder why I just love boys and flirt with them.
Well you see that hedgehog over there yeah that's Surge. I've loved him since I first looked at him I just don't know if he loves me back. I was taken out of my thoughts when Surge turned around and looked at me. Well being me I'm always a flirt so I gave him the most sexy wink I had. For his reply back he smirked at me. For some reason every time a boy smirks at me I just go weak. " OKAY I'm so tired of this crap if you don't go talk to him right now I swear I'll pull him over here myself ". Amy said as she was getting out of her seat.   " Wha-What no don't do that". I said as I tried to grab her to sit her back down. " Amy has a point honey you gotta go talk to him". Rouge said agreeing with Amy. " I-I guess but he's talking to the boys right now so I don't want to interrupt. I said using my kindness  as a reward. " Okay than I'll break them apart ". Blaze said as she got up " Um what do you mean by that" I said a little confused. " OOOHHHH SSSSIIILLLVVVEEERRR" Blaze said singly. " What's wrong Blaze " Silver says walking over " Is it okay if we go on a walk". Blaze says as she took his hand. Oh she's trying to flirt I taught her so well " Um s-sure Blaze let's go" Silver says walking out the door with Blaze". " Girls shall we " Rouge said talking to Amy and cream " We shall " Any said getting up.       " Okay Ms. Rouge " Cream said as she was getting up to. " Hey boys mind going on a walk with us " Rouge said as she was walking out side with Amy and cream " Fine bat girl just don't go batty" Knuckles said as he walked over. " Okay I'll come " Tails said also walking over. " I guess Ill go even though I hate walking" Sonic said as he ran out the door. Everyone left except Surge and Me. It was super quite for awhile we didn't say a thing we would just look at each other than look away. It was annoying me so I had to do something. " Um ssoo " I said trying to start a conversation.                   " YYEESS Rainbow" Surge said looking at me. " Look I'm just gonna get this over with there is this new dinner place down the street and I always wanted to go but I want to go with someone and-"
Surge than got up and walked towards me. It actually scared me a little. Who wouldn't be scared of a guy some inches taller than you walk really slow to you when your asking them on a date but I didn't say anything. He than stopped right in front of me and started to lean in. I though he was going to kiss me but instead he went towards my ear. " see you at 6 Rainbow" his warm breath was tickling my ear giving me shivers. He than did the unexpected and kissed me on my forehead and Walked outside. All I could do was stare into space and smile. " Oh yeah "