Chapter 3 Its that time again

Sapphire, NOVA, Lucas

" O-Omega no it can't " said NOVA as she covered her mouth in surprise.            " That's Omega but not ours " said Sapphire. " What should we-" before Lucas could finish his sentence Omega loaded up his guns and started to fire. NOVA grabbed Lucas and Sapphire's hands just in time and ran out of the way of the bullets. When NOVA stopped Lucas got into a fighting pose. " Wait wait Lucas we can't fight him " said NOVA " speak for yourself NOVA he's not our omega". Said Sapphire also getting in a fighting pose. " Just because his eyes are different doesn't mean a thing ". Said NOVA " NOVA look at me " Lucas said as he put his hands on NOVA's shoulders. " we have to do this Omega would want us to do this we are fighting for omega". Said Lucas as he stared into NOVA's eyes " F-for Omega " said NOVA close to tears. " This is so beautiful now after you finish your make out session killing robot here ". Said Sapphire a little ticked off. " okay let's do this " said a blushing Lucas.

The sonic team
" I mean you didn't have to say it like that your just overreacting".said Bear as he stared at Sammy. " Yeah talk about a Sticks move " said Zarrina. " Guys this is serious the whole world could be destroyed we gotta stop them". Said sonic with a determination look on his face. " Whoa slow down there is no way we can defeat all of those robots sonic not even you can defeat all of that. Said Stephanie as she looked at all the robots. " I mean the whole gang isn't here when they come than we can do something". Said sonic still with a look of determination. " Sonic that's not going to work we will still get defeated with that many robots. All of a sudden Zarrina's communicator went off. Zarrina answered it and it was non other than vision. " Hey Zarrina what are you doing". " At Eggman's base with the gang why what's up". Said Zarrina " Well I would say the sky that's what's up but I can't say it". " Why not said Zarrina at this point everyone started to crowed around the Communicator. " ask me the question again Zarrina". "Said vision " Um why what's up " said a confused Zarrina. " ROBOTS THATS WHATS UP " Vision turned his communicator up to the sky to show the sky was covered with robots. " They made it there to said Espio as he had a surprised face.   " Vision stay put were on are way". Said Zarrina and she hung up.

Sapphire, NOVA, Lucas

" AAAHHH " Lucas flew back and hit a wall as Omega knocked him down when he was trying to get him from behind. " Guys this isn't working " said NOVA as she was trying to knock him down by sweep kicking omega. "We have to keep trying". Sapphire used her moon pendant and summoned her syth and charged towards Omega. Sapphire aimed for Omegas head and was about to take off his head but Omega moved and only got his arm. Lucas saw this as a opportunity and did a head butt and knocked him down. NOVA did the finish touch and grabbed his head and torn it off. " Oh ew ew ew " NOVA threw the head down forgetting this was Omega. " *sigh * I guess that's it for Omega " said Lucas as he stared at Omegas body. " hey what's that said NOVA as she pointed to the chamber..........this time there was no movement going on inside.
" HEY GUYS COME ON WHERE LEAVING " screamed charmy from outside. " I guess it's not important come on guys " said NOVA as they ran  off.

The sonic team

" Tell me how I ended up in the plane again". Said Lucas as he was banging his head on the window. " It's not like you had a choice to do this". Said lapuz as she stared out the window " should of said I plead the 5th " said Zarrina trying to get some sleep but was having trouble because she was sitting between sonic and shadow ( and you know what those two where doing ) " But the government might come and get you and kill you and than the monkeys of doom might jump you but the polar bears of Spanish can get you to " said sticks in thought. " how did you get from the government to monkeys to polar bears you know what forget it". Said Lapuz " OH IM THE FAKER NOW LOOK WHOS TALKING ATLEAST I WAS BORN". Said sonic screaming at shadow. " SHUT UP FAKER NO ONE ASKED YOU HOW I WAS BORN ". Said shadow yelling at sonic". " FAKER" " BLUE NUISANCE" " CHOAS FREAK " " BLUE RAT " " WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP OR I SWEAR ILL SMUSH BOTH OF YOUR HEADS WITH ROCK AND BURN YOUR BODIES AND THAN I'LL THROW YOU OFF THE PLANE I TRIED TO GET SOME SLEEP BUT NNNOOO YOU GUYS START TO ARGUE". Everyone in the plane went dead silent from Zarrina's comment.   " GUYS GUYS I FIGURED OUT HOW WE CAN  SAVE THE WORLD " said tails over the intercom In the plane.                         " what is it "said Lapuz Tails grinned.    " who's ready for an adventure"  " ME " said Lapuz everyone looked at each other in confusion expect Lapuz and Tails. " oh no " said NOVA.                       " you don't mean " said sonic " GUYS.......ITS TIME FOR OPERATION LOOK FOR THE CHAOS EMERALDS". Everyone groaned " We wouldn't be looking for them if sonic never lost them again " said Lucas.   " Yeah sonic your being a knuckles " said NOVA. Everyone either chuckled or giggled. While Sonic fumed and looked down " Oh hahaha very funny NOVA ". Said sonic "*sigh *  here we go again the search for the chaos emeralds " said a frustrated Zarrina.

Sorry that all of my story's are really short I'll try to make them a little bit longer next time.