Chapter 2 - Invastion

Somic team

Some minutes later the plane landed in-front of Eggmans base. " Finally dealing with you guys is all the adventure I need for one day " said Synthia as she was walking out of the plane. " yeah well your no walk in the park either " said Zarrina as she was getting off the plan to. " are we really starting this again " said sonic as he jumped off the plane. " Sonic do what shadow said and stop heating up the air" . NOVA said as she was getting off the plane with Lucas help ( both blushing of course ). " I see we missed a lot said" Rouge the bat said folding her arms. " You can say that again it looks like you guys didn't have fun " Mighty said as he was cracking his knuckles. " why are we here anyway I was in the middle of looking for the computer room with Vector and Espio " Said a really perky charmy flying all around the place. " Are you guys really looking for it again " said Bear the cat as he arched a brow in confusion. " LOOK GUYS CAN WE PLEASE JUST GO INSIDE" said a fuming Knuckles "What he said " said Lucas crossing his arm.  "Than let's go " said vector as he walked in. The sonic team walked inside Eggmans fortress but for some reason it was dead silent. Amy started to get closer to sonic for protection. " Somethings wrong it's never this quite"in the middle of her talking sonic wrapped his arm around Amy to tell her it's alright. Amy started to feel more confident in herself. As they walked in Lucas started to smell a foul smell. " What the heck what's that smell" " it smells like death" said Sammy " D-Death" said a now scared cream and cheese " Don't worry she didn't mean that write Sammy " said Fiona " I smell tension in the room so I'll just stand over there " said Omega.  " How do you smell tension if you can't smell at all " said Saffron as she flew by charmy. " Can we just finish are search said Synthia as she started to look around. " TO ADVENTURE MY GOOD-" " SHUT UP "Lapuz was interrupted by everyone that was on the plane while the people that weren't on the plane looked confused. " oh come on your my sister why didn't you save me " said lapuz as she looked a little sad. "Because I agree with them 100 percent " said Sapphire as she walked away.

Omega

As the sonic team had there conversation in the other room Omega went to look around. As Omega looked around he saw a room with a chamber in it as he walked in he saw something red on the floor. When he walked in he couldn't believe his eyes. Right there on the floor was non other than Eggman himself dead on the floor. What made it disgusting was that the only thing there was his head nothing else. Omega went farther in the room as he got closer inside the room he saw something in the chamber. He went inside the room farther every step to him was like a horror movie. When he went farther in the room he looked in the chamber and saw non other than the mayor. It looked like he was still breathing. Omega was going to break him out until he heard something zoom past him. He started to back up looking around ready to fight if he had to. Omega saw something dark red on the side of the room and it got closer and closer to him until it was to late. The red eyed Creature came and forced his hand through poor Omega's robotic chest. Omega started to malfunction until he shut down. Some seconds later he turned back on now with dark red eyes.

Team sonic

" UGH THERES NOTHING HERE "
Said Zarrina as she looked threw the computer she hacked into. " Maybe because you did it wrong idiot " said Nazo as he looked at Zarrinas work " If my work is wrong than my work looks like your face ". " why you little-" " HEY HEY THATS ENOUGH " said NOVA as she glared at both of them. " Man you guys are like vinegar an ice cream ". Said Sally as everyone stared at her like she was stupid. " Hey did you guys here that " said Espio as he stopped looking threw a cabinet. " I heard it to" said  Sapphire as she started to walk towards the sound. " I'll check it out you guys stay here and continue the search". Said Sapphire.      " I'll come with just in case " said NOVA if "NOVA is coming than so am I said Lucas". NOVA. Blushed as Sapphire rolled her eyes and kept walking".

                   NOVA, Sapphire, Lucas

As they interred the room they heard the noise come from they wished they never separated  in the first place when they saw Omega stand in the door way with his dark red eyes. " Oh " said Sapphire " My " said NOVA " God " said Lucas. Omega looked down at the three of them and smiled. " Boo "

                               Team sonic

As the sonic team continued there search a loud noise came from outside. " what's that noise " said Sonic as he stopped looking through boxes.         "I don't know but it's hurting my ears " said cream. cheese and ruby started to fly around in fright. " Let's go check it out". Said Tails as everyone followed but Zarrina. " SEE THIS IS HOW PEOPLE DIE IN HORROR MOVIES "said Zarrina. " YOU ARE A HORROR MOVIE " said Bear. Sammy started to giggle at the comment. " IF IM A HORROR MOVIE THAN LET ME COME AND KILL YOU " said Zarrina as she ran after them. As everyone went outside they couldn't believe there eyes.  A whole fleet of robots covered the sky's making it dark outside. " Oh my god Its-it's". Said Sally " The End Of The World". Said Sammy.