Special chapter

Characters belong to NOVATheHedgehog14  and her only.
This is also based off a comic

CLANG, That's the sound of something falling what's falling you ask well why don't we check it out.

A bloody sword has fallen to the ground who does it belong to well it belongs to are dear hero Lucas.

As he fell to the floor with a blood stained armor and a smile on his face.

" I-I did it NOVA I saved the world and you I saved us all. Lucas said falling to his knees.

" Y-Yes you did and now it's time to say good bye". NOVA said as she held onto Lucas tight.

" W-Why must I go " Lucas said
" There is a whole other life out there for you you can't stay". NOVA said crying.

Lucas was carried to a boat and put inside his hands wrapped around the sword.

" NOVA please don't do this I want to stay with you please don't"

" ssshhh close your eyes and go to sleep Lucas please".

" NOVA I "

" Please go to sleep just do it "

NOVA kissed Lucas head as he closed his eyes. His hand started to fall but she caught it and put it back on him.

" Before your spirt goes away just remember this".
----------------------------------------------
Lucas than wakes up looking around trying to figure out what happened.

* Remember me*

" Lucas your awake I was wondering if you fell asleep I called you like 6 times for lunch".

* But don't remember me *

" N-NOVA "

* I love you Lucas *

Lucas ran over to NOVA kissing her

* But don't remember that *

Lucas than stopped kissing her than hugged her.
* You are special remember that please *

" NOVA please never leave me " Lucas started to cry

* Have an amazing time *

" L-Lucas are you okay your crying "

At the end of the bed was a book about knights and princess open on a certain page. When the boat was casted out into sea and burned.

* And someone out there thinks you are to *