Chapter 6- what now

Group hero
As vector and Stephanie made it to the house they couldn't believe there eyes. "Oh my gosh " said Stephanie as she started to cry " ssshh " said vector as he pulled her close to his body even though he was crying himself. Rustling was heard from the burnt down house they got into there fighting   pose until they realized who it was. " I-I can't believe it " said Stephanie " your still hear" said vector.

Group hedgehog
" I-I choose " " YYYYYEEEESSS" said the robot. " I'm-Im sorry.........I choose " " KYA" NOVA was interrupted by Amy coming out of nowhere hitting the robot with her hammer". Since they where high up the robot was demolished when it hit the ground. " Agh" yelled both the boys as they were caught by NOVA. " Are you guys okay" said Amy as she put her hammer away. " I'm good " said sonic " same here " said Lucas " since that's over AMY YOUR ALIVE " said sonic as he hugged her. " Don't you dare leave me again". Said sonic but all of a sudden.....he kissed her." Everyone went wide eyed except sonic. Amy closed her eyes and kissed back some seconds later sonic pulled back. " I love you Ames" said sonic " I love you to Sonikuii" said Amy " I would hate to break this Beautiful Momment but who has the emerald" said Lucas " I do " said Amy as she showed it to them ".     " sweet let's get back to the house " said NOVA * should I tell them I was going to pick Lucas and get sonic killed.......NAH.

Search team mega
Tikal kicked the guy in the leg as he was about to stab her with his sword. While she was doing that Sam and Shadow were untying Knuckles. " Will you two hurry up " said Knuckles.         " Rush me one more time I swear I'll get that guys sword and stab you myself" said Shadow". Sam finally got the rope off of Knuckles " Done " said Sam " Kya " Tikal was thrown to a tree by the orange hooded man " Any last words " said the man" " yes where did you get that hood it looks really nice". Said Tikal " I know right I was like let me get this ". " where did you get it " said Tikal getting interested in the convocation. " I got it at Ross it was on sale for $20 dolla- HEY WAIT DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT". The hooded man swung his sword towards her. Tikal put her hands In Front Of her waiting for impact but it never came.

                  Team might

Sticks grabbed on a tree branch as she feel. She was hanging on for dear life. The branch started to break.                    " HHHEEELLLPPP" said sticks " Bear started to climb down the mountain. " give me your hand". Said Bear Sticks leaped for his hand just when it broke. Sticks was dangling she was way to far from the mountain to grab hold again. Bear didn't know what to do. He thought fast until a rock platform came towards them. For some reason he trusted it so he jumped on it with sticks and they floated to the top as they went up sticks found a emerald she grabbed it and showed it to Bear. Bear smiled and pulled sticks close to him. As they went up to the top they were glad to see who it was. " I'm so glad to see you". Said Bear.

               Group Detective

Blaze grabbed the robots and and slung him around and it hit the tree. Charmy and saffron flew around it to confuse it. Blaze sent the final blow by punching the crap out of it. The robot fell and exploded out falling a chaos emerald. Saffron picked up the emerald " ALRIGHT WE WON " said charmy. Blaze walked towards silver.                    " You okay "  said Blaze " Yeah let's go home " said silver.

Group Darkness

" And that's where baby's come from" said Mephiles " MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP" said vision " oh god " said Fiona " really dad " said Nazo " I'm mentally scarred life" said Zarrina. " You wanna know how me and your mom made the 3 of you " "NO" said everyone." Hey guys it says the emerald is right in this cave. Said Zarrina " There it is " said Fiona she ran over and picked it up. " HHHEEELLLPPP" " What was that " said Mephiles " Let's go. Heck it out " said vision. As they ran they made it to some type of mountain. " OVER THER " said Nazo pointing at Bear and sticks hanging on to dear life. " I got this " said Zarrina as she used her powers and picked of a big chunk of rock from the mountain and Floated it near them. Zarrina waited for them to get on. When they did she Floated them to them. " I'm so glad to see you " said Bear " Glad we got here " said Zarrina. " There goes the goodie you" said Mephiles as Zarrina set them down. Zarrina glared at him than smirked. She used her fire power and burned something off his head. " And there goes your hairline" said Zarrina. Everyone laughed " Why you little -"