Chapter 7- love in the air (my friend made this drawing)

At the house
" Big the cat can't believe your here " said vector. " So is froggy " said big as he picked up his frog" " Do you know what happened here " said Synthia as she looked at the two in wonder". " actually I do" said Big as he looked down in sadness " really what happened " Said vector going wide eyed ". " The Cyrus robot nation happened " said Big looking upset". " Who's that" said Synthia" There the robots that taken over the world".

                      Group hedgehog
" Wouldn't it make since if me and NOVA ran back". Said sonic as he sounded irritated " I'll say this one more time sonic it says here on the watch that there is a emerald nearby and the last time we ran for it we lost the signal, so we're walking ". Said Amy as she was mad because she had to explain it to him 10 times. " Wow sonic you really don't pay attention do you" said NOVA. As she said this sonic tripped over a branch falling onto Amy making Amy fall on NOVA and NOVA fell on Lucas. " I guess he doesn't " said Lucas as he gritted his teeth. " sonic your heavy get off" said Amy " Both of you are heavy you get off". Said NOVA " All of you are heavy get off" said Lucas as he tried to get up". " AAAAAAHHHHH" A random scream came from the distance. " what was that" said Amy as she was getting up "don't know let's check it out" said Sonic as he ran off.

               Search team mega
Knuckles feel to the ground in pain starting to bleed out. Tikal looked at Knuckles in fear. " Kn-Knuckles " Tikal said shaking the poor hothead. " Oh my god you-you murder" said Sam bawling up her fist glaring at the orange hooded man. " Even though I said I wanted this to happen I was just kidding". Said Shadow staring wide eyed at Knuckles.    " hmp pathetic jumping in front of a puny girl I wouldn't be surprised if he died". Said the orange hooded man.       " Why you"  Tikal pounced on the man punching him like crazy. The man started to cry in pain as her fist hit is nose breaking it. " You little brat "the man threw her off holding is nose in pain". " The only brat her is you CHAOS....SPEAR" shadow said as he used his chaos spear hitting the man directly on the stomach". Sam used an air burst tears the man knocking him off his feet and hitting his head on the ground. " I'll make sure you won't hurt no one any more" said Tikal as she picked him up by the throat crushing it. After 12 seconds Tikal let him go and ran to Knuckles. " Knuckles are you okay". Said Tikal, But he wasn't breathing.

Group Detective
" Ugh my feet hurt" said Charmy as he was walking besides blaze. " I told you not to go for a swim but no you still do it and you get your wings wet". Said silver as he was walking besides Saffron. " I thought you were joking" said Charmy as he looked down sad " When do I ever joke around ". " Everyday " said Blaze as she was rolling  her eyes. " She got you there you were joking around 5mins ago " Said Saffron giggling up a storm. " Can we just make it do our destination without being mean to me". " Yeah guys were being a Shadow and a Zarrina" Said Charmy .    " I think it's a Nazo to " said Blaze. " WHAT EVER IT IS CAN WE-AAAHHHH" said saffron getting cut off.

        Team fighters
" Come guys hurry up already before we become toast" said Lapuz as she was holding on tight to Tails. " we're trying gosh" said Sapphire as she was jumping from rock to rock with Espio. " GUYS ITS COMING HURRY " Daid Espio as he jumping from rock to rock with Sapphire. Before the could make it out Espios foot slipped and he fell into the Lava. " ESPIO " said everyone as the made it out.

               1 half of team might
" Hang on Stephanie I think we're getting close". Said Mighty as he was running done a path". " It's okay Mighty take your time" said Stephanie as she was resting her head on Mighty's chest". The ground started to rumble under Mighty's feet and a crack appeared under him as well. The crack opened up to make a big hole under him. They started to fall deeper and deeper into the hole.

Team darkness and Team might
" Is it just me or did it get hotter out here" Said Fiona as she started to fan herself. " I mean we are in the desert but who can tell it's not like all this sand, rocks,desert animals, and cactus can tell us that so"Zarrina said as she stared at Fiona like she was stupid. " Don't talk to my girl like that I mean Fiona" said Nazo a little angry. " Are you guys always arguing". Said Bear as he started puzzled. " Yes yes they are " said Vision " You get used to get" said Fiona putting her hands behind her head". " I don't know how they do it my head still hurts" Said Mephiles.  " So does my eyes there still not used to your ugly mug yet". " I KNEW TOU WHERE A MUG NO ONE CAN BE THAT UGLY AND MAKE PEOPLE LIKE THIS BUT WAIT SHOULDN'T YOU BE MUGS TO, TJE MUG CURSE IS REAL RUB FOR YOUR LIFE". Said sticks as she looked around for a hiding place. " Hey settle down there Sticks" said Bear as he tried to calm her down".   The ground started to shake under them making everyone fall " Okay Zarrina you can stop now" Said Vision as he looked at the ground in fear." I wish I could but this is not my doing guys". " Than if your not doing it that means" said Bear " EARTHQUAKE " Said sticks as she tried to get up. " The ground started to crack under Zarrina making her fall in. " AAAAAHHHH" Zarrina yelled as she fell to her doom". " ZARRINA" said Vision as he jumped after her. " GUYS WAIT COMEBACK" Yelled out Sticks Fiona was about to jump in until the earthquake stopped. And the crack vanished.

Hello everyone I am now thinking about putting songs in here now or pictures. Anyone can put whatever picture or song they want on here. If you want to do this send me a message and I'll see. As long as it has no bad language or nothing nasty in it.