A/N: Thank you!!!

Hey, guys, thank you SOOOO much for helping me reach 1,000+ reads and 100+ votes on this story! To be honest, I wasn't too sure if anyone was gonna like it because I basically switched over from writing a Nickelodeon-Disney crossover series to a GMW fanfic that has the topics of cancer and bullying in it. I wasn't too sure if my old readers were going to like this or not, but I think that not many of them are reading this anyway. With this story and my other GMW fanfic, Just a Dream, I have picked up a lot of new and different readers, which is very exciting for me! But if you are one of my older readers and have been reading my stories since I've been on here or at least have read my older books, then thank you for sticking with me for so long! But if you are a newer reader, then welcome! I am very excited to have you here and I hope you enjoy my books!

Anyways, I have a BRAND NEW chapter coming at you guys sometime today! I haven't written it yet, but I have it all planned out, and I think that you guys are going to like it! I will probably have it uploaded within a few hours, so stay tuned! Again, thank you guys so much for all the reads and votes! It means a lot to me that you guys really like I Lived!

-C77