Chapter 2: Whats his problem?

6a.m. came a lot faster than expected. I quickly took a shower, changed, and decided to wake up everyone else, except for Kai. Everyone decided to get ready, and my thoughts were becoming more bold.

As I went back into my room to wake up Kai, I stopped myself. He looked so perfect even when he was sleeping; angelic almost.

I couldn't stop myself from leaning in and pecking his lips softly. He started to stir, and that's when his eyes popped open, widening at the sight. At first he pulled me in closer, wrapping his arms around my waist, and deepening the kiss.

I bit his lip softly and he let out a husky moan, he licked my bottom lip wanting entrance which I easily granted. His tongue wrestled with mine fighting for dominance, which I didn't give up easy but he ended up winning.

But soon he realizes what we're doing and pushes me off his lap.

"What's wrong with you!? Not that I mind being woken up like that but did you not get what I told you yesterday?" He asked half screaming.

I smiled. "Sorry babe couldn't resist" I said with a smile on my face and winked at him. "Oh and by the way it's your turn to take a shower" I said smiling.

"What are you going to do? Join me?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I knew the game we was playing at, one thing he didn't know I could play better.

"I would baby, but I already took a shower so you're on your own today.. Unless you want me to call Abbey over for you?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

He now had his mouth opened, just staring at me like he saw a ghost. He then closed his mouth and walked into the shower, mumbling something along the lines of "She's going to drive me insane I swear."

There's a knock on my door and my mom comes walking in with a bunch of shopping bags.

"Here, I got these for the boys and thought the girls could just borrow some of your clothes" my mom said while handing me the bag.

It had 5 pairs of baggy pants, 5 different colored v-neck t-shirts, and 5 varsity jackets.

When the boys came out of the shower, they were thankful for the new clothes.

"REALLY WE GET TO KEEP THESE?" Nicholas asked excitedly.

I giggled.

"Yes, obviously genius" I said smirking at them.

"You're really awesome you know, Erica" Rashan said with a smile on his face.

"Aha thanks bud, but my mom got you the clothes so thank her not me" I said looking at my mom.

"THANKS MS. RAWLINS!" All the boys called out at the same time.

Then after everyone was ready we went down and ate breakfast, my mom called us down to the garage.

"C'mon guys hurry up you only have 30 minutes to get to school" My mom said.

We got to our garage and they looked in amazement. My mom had a total of 78 cars. They varied from sports cars to vans.

Since Kai and Ray were the only ones with their Licenses, Ray would drive, Mika, Ella, Nicholas while, Kai would drive me, Corey and Rashan.

Kai almost died when my mother pointed to the car he would get to drive, I mean yeah Kai was rich but his family owned three cars. He looked at her shocked.

Then my mom whispered in my ear "He's your mate isn't he?".. I just nodded.

"Then tell him he can have this car as a present from me" she said with a smile and again I just nodded.