Chapter 9: The big day

(Erica's POV)

It was 7:25 and the doorbell rang, It was proabably Daniel. I was so excited, I wouldn't even think about anything else.

I opened the door to find a sexy Daniel. He was wearing a purple v-neck t-shirt with a red varsity jacket, purple nike's and baggy jeans. Ou, he had mager swag.

He had the biggest grin on his face.

I smiled sweetly and invited him in, we chilled inside for like ten minutes, and then got in the car. Eunice was coming with us. We got there at around 8ish. Brian should be there by now, but i'd have to make sure the timings right.. urggggg.. I have to call Kai.

I dialed, and waited.

"What do you want?" Kai said angrily.

"Eunice is with me, so I wanna make sure Brian's in there before we go in" I say annoyed.

Who was he using that tone with? god, I know he's Alpha but that DOESN'T give him the right to disrespect everyone.

He snorted "Yeah Brian's in here, bring her in now" He said cooly.

"K got it" I said before realizing he already hung up.

"Asshole" I muttered as I walked in with Daniel and Eunice.

"BIG BRO, WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU" Kai yelled grabbing everyones attention.

Brian smiled weakly probably thinking he wished Eunice was here. Oh wait, she was.

"I'm ready for my present now lil' bro" Brian said sweetly.

"Well, here she is" Kai smiled.

Just then Eunice walked in with Daniel and I right behind her.

It took Brian a good minute to realize this wasn't a dream, or any kind of joke - that it was REALLY Eunice.

Before Eunice could even manage a 'hi', Brian ran towards her, hugged her so tightly and wouldn't let go for about 5 minutes.

"Happy Birthday Love" Eunice whispered in his ear while still in his arms.

Still holding her, he lifted his head from her shoulder and kissed her. It was gentle at first, like a peck, but turned into a make out session.

There was about 100+ people here, watching two people make out.. It was getting awkward. So Ray being the smart guy he was, blasted the music, and yelled " ALRIGHT GUYS ITS TIME TO PARTYYYYY!" and everyone drifted apart, dancing, smoking, drinking.

I looked around the room, and couldn't find Daniel anywhere. So I decided to take some shots, but then a strong pair of arms snaked around my waist preventing me from moving. I tilted my head back to the side to see the persons face. Ofcourse, It was Daniel.

"Hey babe, thought you lost me didn't you" Daniel whispered in my ear.

I giggled, "Yeah, I was just looking for you" I said playing with my hair.

"Yeah baby? well I got us a few drinks" He gestures his hands towards the table where there were 4 shot glasses filled with alcohol.

"You up for it" He continued.

"YUP, I was just going to get some drinks actually" I said smirking.

"Great minds think alike babe" He said chuckling.

A voice came out of no where "Actually, dumbass.. Great minds think for themselves" the person said. I turned around just to find Kai inches away from me. I panicked.  

"You're right Kai, but I think me and Erica both agree your not wanted in this conversation" Daniel growled.

Yup, he growled.. because, he's Alpha of Naw Pack.