Chapter 23: Bad News.

Like/Comment/Vote :) .. Sorry later uploads, I was pretty busy.. blame school.

But check out my other story > The New Boy 

:) Thaaaanks.

&If you have twitter and would like to follow me, > @I_SmileDaily

^ It’s not my fan page or whatever people make to promote their books, it's my actual real one. Js.

(Erica's POV) 

My head was pounding, hard. Even though my eyes weren't open I felt dizzy. With one deep breath the feeling of sickness mostly went away. I smelt Kai, his sweet scent lingering my bed. I was too engaged in his smell to notice the tingles I felt around my waist.

I slowly opened my eyes to find him already staring. 

I blushed while still keeping our eyes locked.

"Morning beautiful. How's the hangover?" He smiled.

"Not too bad now" I smiled while climbing out of his arms.

He frowned until I was straddling him.

"Glad to hear. Eager to get on top?" He smirked, and raised his eyebrow playfully.

I didn't want to reply with a smart remark, or get into a stupid argument, so I leaned downward, towards his lips.

"Good morning Kai" I breathed against his lips before crashing mine to his.

After a couple of minutes we were interrupted by his phone ringing.

Ring.....Ring..........Ring...................

He pushed me off him gently, and ran to his phone.

"Hello? Brian, what now? I'm at Erica's.." He smiled.

"Yes Brian, you were interrupting something!" He yelled.

"Father wants to meet her? But why? He's never made an attempt at being in our lives, so why start now?" He huffed angrily.

"Uhh fine whatever" He ended the call.

I didn't know what to say, he stood there angrily. 

I decided not to speak just yet; instead I hopped out of bed, walked towards him, and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"What's wrong boo?" I whispered while looking up at his face.

I smiled because he was looking down at me, while my head rested on his muscular chest.

"My father wants to meet you" He growled.

"Oh" I smiled.

"What do you mean 'oh', he's an ass. He'll be stopping by at your house with the rest of the pack by 3ish if you don't mind, I mean I would say mine but my mother would freak" He sighed.

"its fine" I smiled.

"You know, no matter what he says. I will always love you" He pecked my lips.

"I-I don't know if I love you Kai" I stated bluntly.

Of course I'm only teasing.

"W-What?" He looked confused.

I burst out laughing, "Of course I love you too silly, just teasing love" I said while heading for the shower.

When I came out I didn't see Kai, but found a note instead.

"Love, if you haven't noticed the time it's already one thirty, so you have an hour and a half to get ready, I'll be back in an hour maybe earlier. Love you xx - K