Chapter 3: A change of heart?

I took two slices of pizza, and grabbed a can of sprite.. I wasn't really feeling hungry and sat at the couch with everyone else at the dinner table.

After I was done my slices. I went to the freezer, grabbed a box of ice cream, a spoon and went to sit back down on the couch.

After everyone was done, they came to sit down on the couch.. guess who sat beside me.. ? Kai and of course Abbey sat right on his lap.

But I pretended not to pay attention to him or her and focuss on the movie.

As expected ten minutes into the movie they start making out.

After a good thirty minute makeout session between the two, I decided I wanted to go to bed early.. Then I noticed Brytnys tongue down Matties throat and giggled.

"I think I'm gonna head up to my room, I have a headache" I said with a sheepish smile on my face, but I didn't fail to notice the smirk that appeared on Kai's face as I said this.

He probably knew I left because if I saw more of there makeout session I'd cry.

I plugged my iPod into speakers which made it blast music in my room that you could probably hear a bit downstairs when I got to my room.

I blasted 'here we go by Trina ft. Kelly rowland' and finished off the ice cream and started yelling the lyrics.

It was about 10 o'clock when I decided I needed more comfort food, so I went downstairs.

Everyone else still was downstairs, making out, watching the movie, playing xbox or eating.

I rolled my eyes, and walked into the living room going to the kitchen, any normal girl would have noticed I had been pretty much depressed and
crying for the last three hours.

Everyone looked at me, my eyes were all red from crying, I could feel it..

Ella and Mika got up and practically jumped on me.

"WHATS WRONG CASS?" Ells asked.

"Nothing" I said shrugging.

"Don't give me that, I can tell you were crying so just tell us whats wrong?"

At that point everyone was listening in.

I couldn't tell them it was because of Kai, so I lied.

"I had a nightmare about my dad dieing when I tried to fall asleep" I said in a whisper.

Suddenly Jake and Matt were up on there feet away from the girls they were making out with seconds ago.

"Was it the same nightmare Cass?" Jake asked.

I nodded.

"Shit, I thought those went away" Matt said angrily.

"What nightmares?" Asked Corey.

"She used to have nightmares about her dads death, they got so bad that one of us had to sleep in the same bed to make sure she didn't have them anymore" Matt said looking down.

I heard a low growl escape Kai's lips as he was making out with Abbey.

"Don't pay attention to that drama queen" Brytny said, clearly wanting her makeout partner back.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL MY BESTFRIEND, YOU UGLY BITCH?" Matt yelled in her face so that she was pretty much terrified.

"S-S-Sorry" she said looking at me.

I just shook my head.

Kai had gotten up and just snapped.. I felt it.

"LOOK DUDE, YOU GOT NO RIGHT YELLING AT GIRLS THAT WAY!" Kai roared in Matts face.