Chapter 8: Reality Check

(Brytny's POV)

I just saw Eunice for the first time in three years. I wanted to cry from joy, but wouldn't let myself since I was in Kai's lap.

After three years of ploting with Eunice, I had obtained him without her help. Well she made me look like this, but it was with Abbey's help that I got him. I had to remember, Eunice left me to fend for myself until Abbey came to this town. I couldn't help feeling bad since it's because she was my best friend that she had to leave in the first place. BUT, She was no longer my best friend - Abbey was.

I guess I could be friends with her again, but only if Abbey aproves of her. I didn't want to make her feel like I ditched her after what she had done for me. Abbey is A LOT of things. She's two faced, thinks of herself, and acts like a bitch to everyone; keeping these things in mind, I know she has not once betrayed me or left me, so I'm the only person she actually considers a best friend too.

The look on Erica's face when she saw me sitting in Kai's lap was priceless. I laughed in my head, and put the biggest smirk on my face.

I don't know why, but seeing her in pain made me happy yet, sad. She reminded me of myself before, I met Abbey that is.

Well, wouldn't Eunice be proud of me? I got what I wanted for this long right? But, she did have morals.

(Eunice's POV)

Who was this Abbey chick? I didn't have to be best friends with Erica to know Abbey was being a total stuck up bitch. I had to stick up for her.

Then, I saw Brytny. Sitting in Kai's lap.. how could she? the Brytny I knew wouldn't do that. ever.

Sure her life goal was to get Kai, but he had a mate. What a slut.

She wasn't even looking at me, I felt the energy around me. Awkward.

I pulled Erica inside through the doorway.

Abbey still had a dumbfounded look on her face, from my insult.

Whatever, all the men in this room follow my rule anyway. I'm stronger.

Something no one knows except for Brytny, I'm half werewolf and half witch. For that, Brytny owed me a lot and instead of staying by my side, she found a new bitch to be her best friend. I'm the one who made her look like me, well - she didn't really turn into me physically.. it's just when people looked at her they would see me and that's who they say kissing Kai. The plan was that she'd tell Kai it was her in the end, but Brian walked in.

I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet, so that's why I left.

I was lost in thought till I realized it was REALLY awkward.

I walked towards Kai, and Brytny still in his lap. I shoved her off and hugged Kai.

I heard three voices, all giggling.

Still in Kai's arm, I turned to smile at Erica who was one of the three giggling. I saw two other girls, I remember them. If I'm not wrong there names are, Ella and Mika.

"UM GET OFF HIM YOU SKANK HES BRYTNYS" Abbey roared.

I laughed so hard I couldn't even breathe.

Who the fuck did she think she was? I was here before her, she didn't own the place.

"Go run around a field or something your stench is making me sick" I said disgusted.

"What stench?" She asked eyeing me.

"I think its herpies, I'm not sure"  I said shrugging.

Everyone laughed.

"THIS GIRL KILLS ME" Erica roared still laughing.