Chapter 6: Can I say Drama? I think I can.

Okay, so I posted this chapter.. and wattpad deleted it? :@

So I had to re-write it, and it's a bit different then the other one I posted for the ones that read the other one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Brian's POV)

I woke up after like 12 hours of sleep.. I come downstairs to see Kai and Erica making out.. What a great way to start the day right? I took a small breath in.. there scents mixed? so they either mated or they marked eachother.. I'm guessing it was the second one because, I doubt she'd forgive him that easily for not accepting her at first. I decieded to have a little fun with this.. I mean they were kinda stupid.. they marked eachother when mom and I were home. Big mistake.. mom would probably talk about marriage as soon as she came downstairs and sniffed the air. But, anyways back to my fun..

I cleared my throat as loud as I could.. literally scaring the life out of them.. when they jumped apart they hit eachother in the face.

They were hooked. I chuckled looking at Kai's angry expression.

I walked over to the counter and sat on a stool smirking at both of them.

Erica met my gaze but blushed and looked down. She could be so shy sometimes, it was cute in a kinda younger sister way.

"I see you guys are having some fun in the morning" I said smirking.

"Shut it Brian" Kai said looking furious.

What was his problem? he know's I was joking?

He growled.. who did he think he was?

He thinks he's alpha.. oh which he is since you stepped down.. retard. A voice inside me spoke.

I growled back.

"Remember who's aplha brother" Kai snarled.

I growled right back. " Remember who's stronger and could gain back the position he kindly gave you in the first place" I said through clenched teeth.

"It's not my fault, YOU were too WEAK to lead the pack because Eunice LEFT" he screamed clearly regretting the words after they left his mouth.

I was now gripping the counter not caring that I was chipping of peices.

Had he forgotten why MY MATE left me? Because of HIM. I CHOSE MY FAMILY OVER HER BASICALLY.. SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF HIM.

I heard a loud clap but, paid no attention to it.

I now felt tears filling my eyes.. how did they get there? I felt more anger rising in my chest. Then I suddenly felt a small figure wrapping her arms around me holding me in a tight hug. The figure looked up at me and whispered in my ear "Sorry he's an asshole sometimes, calm down please big brother" That's when I realized it was Erica, she ran one of her hands through my hair once and looked at me.

I suddenly felt a bit calmer. I half hugged her back and whispered "Thanks little sister" back - not paying attention the growls and snarls coming from Kai's mouth.

I looked up at him to find a red hand mark on his face.. did Erica slap him? was that what the clap noise was? I got up and went outside for a run.. I needed time to think.

 Either way Kai was lucky to have Erica. She was WAY to good for him, she had kindness in her heart which reminded me of Eunice. Suddenly a memory flashed in my mind.

(FLASHBACK) *

Gabe asked me to chill with the pack and some of the guys on the football team. So I brought Eunice with me. We were chilling by the field after school, playing football. When Brytny came up to us ans started talking to Gabe. Lets just say she wasn't as decent looking as she is now and, wasn't always a bitch; She was a fairly shy girl and was only in grade 9 in the time when we were in grade 12.