Chapter 21: Betrayed.

Some people asked for a chapter with just Erica &Kai, so this is it. Sorry for the errors, didn't have time to edit this.

(Erica's POV)

I woke up, and the first thing I breathed in was Kai's scent. I looked up at his face, and noticed he was already looking at me. His perfect green eyes shining brightly because of the light coming from the window.

"Finally you're awake" Kai smiled.

"I should uh- WAIT this is my house, you should leave" I said while looking in the other direction.

"I just wanted to talk to you, this time I'll tell you most of the truth, just please hear me out" He said while pulling me on his lap.

My head was telling me to kick him out, and my heart was doing flip flops.

"You can explain, just try not to be a jerk, I really can't handle it anymore, well right now at least" I stiffened when his hold on me grew tighter.

I could feel Kai move his head to my ear which sent shivers down my back. "You love me, stop trying to resist it" he said in a low husky voice.

"What do you want me to do Kai? Follow you around like a lost puppy while you’re busy fucking the whore who killed my mom? No thanks I'll pass" I whisper.

"I didn't ask you to follow me around, I asked you to understand that I'm doing this FOR you, not for myself. You think I want to hurt you? You think I want to be near that slut who killed my love's mother? No I don't, I want to see you happy. All I'm asking is for time, eventually Angela will have to leave, and I'll finally get to be with you baby" He said while leaving kisses up and down my neck.

I was too focussed on the kisses being left on my neck to notice he stopped talking. I moaned, and when I realized what I did, I gasped. I heard a faint chuckle coming from his mouth.

"I don't think I can stand to see you with her Kai" I mumbled.

"Aw my baby’s jealous" Kai smiled.

"How would you feel if I went up to a random guy, and kissed him?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He'd be a dead man" Kai growled.

"Yeah, now imagine how I should feel? I smell her scent on you every single day, I see your forty minute long make out sessions, and you expect me not to snap?" I started playing with my fingers.

"I know Erica, but I want to be with you more than anything else" He sighed.

"Fine, if you want to be with me then make me a promise" I smiled weakly.

"I'll do anything"

"You have to come see me every day, or sleep over. And if you’re going to be rude to me in front of her, then don't cross the line unless you absolutely have too okay?" I still looked down.

"So it's like you'll be my secret girlfriend?" Kai smirked.

"Yeah I guess" I smiled weakly.

"You really want to get in my pants don't you?" He smirked.

"What gave you that idea?" I looked confused.

"You want me to sleep over, which means you want my dick" He stated while smirking.

"I could have it anytime I wanted? Plus I'm not a virgin, so I know what size I like, and I'm afraid yours is just a little too small" I bit my lip fighting a smile.

His hold on me immediately fell, and he started for the door.

I grabbed him by the waist, so my head was resting on his back.