Chapter 7: Brian's Birthday Surprise.

(Erica's POV)

Kai was being such a bitch towards his brother, I mean his brother was joking. He needs to chill. I was mad at him for about two hours.. what can I say? I can't stay mad at him for long. 

I was actually mad until, he told me about Brian's birthday surprise. He was bringing out Eunice to see Brian. Aw that's so thoughtful, I think me and her can be great friends.. key word 'think'. I mean sure I'd like too.. but, she was BEST friends with Brytny for Gods sake? Someone friends with Brytny HAD to be a bitch. Whatever, she wouldn't bug me either way.

The rest of the two days passed by quiet quickly. The pack and I have been planning Brian's party, buying supplies and even arranged for there mom not to be home on Saturday. Me and Kai agreed I'd go to the airport by myself to pick up Eunice. I loved how he hated the idea of me going myself, but he had to get stuff ready for the party.. duh.

So I had to call Eunice and tell her myself.. Great? how awkward is that? I haven't even had a conversation with the girl.

I sighed, dialed the number and waited.

"Hello" A sweet voice spoke.

"Oh hey, this is Erica. I'm Kai's mate and he asked me to pick you up from the airport tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" I said shyly. 

"Kai has a mate?" She asked surprised then continued "Well yeah that's fine.. why can't Kai come?" she asked.

Clingy much? I thought.

"Yeah, were not REALLY together though, were going slow" I joked. "But, Kai has to take care of the party were throwing Brian so he asked me to pick you up. He showed me a picture of you so I have an idea of what you look like so I think I'll be able to find you, If not I'll just meet you at like a coffee shop inside the airport or something" I said thinking of what I would do If I couldn't find her.

"Yeah that's cool, I look forward to meeting you hon" She spoke to me as If I were a five year old.

Kai said she'd been really nice, and even made Brytny a better person; but to see the NICE Brytny?and I thought I'd never see the day where Brytny was nice. Maybe with Eunice back she'll be nicer? But, I really do doubt that. I mean the way she spoke to me on the phone was as If I should be intimidated..

If she thinks I'm going to be a push over then wow, she's SO wrong. I'm a very nice person I would say, but I never have been or ever will be a push over.

I threw my phone on my bed and sat thinking. Maybe Eunice was still intrested in Kai? I knew she'd kissed him before, but I mean Brian's her mate? right?

(Kai's POV)

I'm so proud of myself man. I'm actually throwing a party for my older brother and have two amazing presents. Not one, but TWO. How awesome am I? Very If I do say so myself.

You know what I always wondered.. how Brian's mate was Eunice? I mean I don't think she's a wolf? She was with Brian for like four months.. and not once have I seen her shift. Which Is weird because, werewolves NEVER mate with humans it's actually impossible because, you can't be half werewolf.. it's unheard of. I think I'll ask Brian when Eunice gets here. For now I have to worry about the party.

Then I heard my phone ring. Woah It's Eunice? speak of the devil.

"Hey, Eunice? What's up?" I asked worried, I mean she's coming into town tomorrow.. Whats so urgent she'd need to call for?

"YOU HAVE A MATE?" She practically yelled at the phone.

"Yeah.. her names Erica. Didn't she call you?" I asked.