Chapter 13: She's back and who's that with her?

(Sarah's POV)

The week flew by, and I was nervous as fuck.

People always compared me and Erica. Always. But, we both come off as sweet girls to everyone. One thing no one knew, is that we party hard. Were not sluts, but were not too 'innocent' either. Erica was and still is, a mini version of me. Except, I smoke daily - she smokes occasionaly. In time, she'll become just like me, god I hope that doesn't happen soon. Three years passed, and I'm still a mess.. but, just like Erica, I would never show it. I'm also, a bit more of a 'badass' as you would say then compared to my sister. Although, she did have a bad side to her.

I couldn't forget, the times we all had as a family. It would always be, Me, Erica, Mom and Dad. The thought of dad made me shiver. I missed him, and I would never get to see him again. I felt a tear swell up in my eyes, and roll down my cheek. 

"I'm sorry, dad" I whispered while more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Are you crying again babe?" Mason walked into the room, immiediatly snaking his hands around my waist and comforting me.

Oh did I mention I had a best friend? His names Mason. 

There's probably two things you should know about him, first would be that he's a red wolf and the second would be that he's very much gay. He's not the typical 'gay' guy you would imagen.

He does love shopping, but which guy wouldn't be excited to go by more fitted hats or brand new kicks. He played xbox, flirted with everyone that had two legs, and didn't 'look' or 'sound' gay. No offence, but some people say when you look at a person you could tell, but this wasn't the case with Mason. He was 6'8, dark brown hair, green eyes, and muscular. Every girl that ever met him, wanted him, unless ofcourse they had a mate and even then they were drooling over him.

"Yeah, was just thinking about dad" I said.

He wiped away my tears and place his hand on my back. 

"Look, he's in a better place now and he probably wouldn't want you to be crying for him, he'd want you to go out there and live life for him" Mason said giving a huge smile.

I hugged him, and thanked him for being there.

He's been there through everything so far, so I gave him all my trust. Plus, he could understand me better then anyone else, he too lost his family.

After a few hours, we got to the town I once lived in. How I missed this little town.

I got to my house, as me and Mason entered the room my mom tackled me down and my sister right behind her. Soon I found myself on the floor with two bodies hugging me so tightly I could barely breathe. 

"M-m-moom, I can'ttt bre-aathe" I said.

"Hmm.. what was that sweety?" She said sweetly.

"Mom, I think she can't breathe and her face is turning red" Erica said while giggling and getting herself and mom off me.

Erica smiled at me, helped me up, and gave me a hug.

"I missed you" She said with tears in her eyes. 

We all walked into the living room, only for me to find the snap shots, some of the Naw pack, and the Kushers. Two people were glaring at me, and I didn't have to look directly to know that it was Tannas and Rebecca.

Mason followed behind us, unnoticed.

"Oh sorry hunny, I forgot to ask who your friend is" My mom said apologeticly.

I heard a growl from the corner, only to see Jay. Why was he growling at me?

Maybe because, you've left him for three years.. idiot.  A voice inside me said. Great.