25

25:

Continued-

( Arrived )

Catherine's POV

I was held back by a monster looking man,he had one arm wrapped around my waist tightly & the other one against my neck. In his was a knife...a silver one. As he pushed against my skin I screamed in pain,it burned my insides making me cry out. The cell basement was filled with my cries & pleas for him to stop & two very familiar voices arguing. Blake & Skylar.

" Do it Alpha & I will easily make him slit her throat. You wouldn't hurt me . Right Blake. " Skylar.

" Let.Her.Go.Skylar she has nothing to do with this " Blake's voice was scary.

She laughed.

" Asher bring the bitch out. I want to make Blake see when his mate dies, because of him"

The guys hold on me tighten as I felt myself being moved. I felt weak. After being in a dark,cold cell & tortured my body felt heavy & i knew that soon my eyes would just close.
With the little strength I had left I managed to look up & stare into the big brown orbs I missed & yearned to see these past days of hell. He looked at me & in his eyes I saw how heartbroken he was

My eyes slowly closed but ....It was worth it as I was able too see his brown orbs that made me feel safe.
The world faded in to a cloud of darkness consuming me.

Blake's POV

Her eyes held so much pain & it broke me....she was pale,paper white & her skin was covered in dirt,bruises & dry blood. Then there was Skylar....she looked at me with a smirk. I couldn't stand it any longer & I moved towards Catherine's limp body in the mans arms, but was stopped by skylars voice.

"I wouldn't move if I were you....see my men here can attack you & snap her neck"
------------

Time was ticking & Blake needed to make his move if he wanted to get out of their alive with Catherine. Mind Linking his men for back up, he did the unexpected & attacked, shifting into his big mighty black wolf & pounced at Skylar, ordering his men to get Catherine to safety.
It had all happened in slow motion....snarls claws against flesh & it all ended with a bloody floor & dead wolfs.
Blake ran ... Ran towards the scent of his mate .... Their she was in the arms of one of his warriors....
He slowly got her into his arms and left...dead bodies left behind a hell that no longer would burn. Skylar was dead and also her minions .... Even Carlos.
It was over .....

All that mattered was too get Catherine too the pack hospital & pray to the goddess that she would be okay.
---------------------------------
End

Catherine's POV

* Days Later *

I was finally home, with my pack & mate getting better. He was forgiven & it was all back to normal ... At least a bit . The silver knife marks are still visible & the doctor said they might leave a scar but at this point it really doesn't matter. As long that I'm with my my amazing family I'll be alright.
I'm glad that this war ... Or period in life is over & left behind, all I want right now is to cuddle with Blake & never let go.
" Blake ..... Please never let me go"
I whispered.
After everything that happened in that dark cell I'm kinda terrified of the dark .

" I Promise.... I love you Catherine & I know it's been hard for you these past few days but I'm here now & trust me I will never let you go, your mine & only mine " he sights & I just look up at him with tears in my eyes.

" Goddess... I love you so so so much " I lean in and kiss his lips. The kiss was slow & ...just wow. I had missed his lips against mine & it felt great, the feeling of warmth & love. This was my story ....big bad alpha & me.

* Later On *
Blake's POV
I was proposing. Today after an amazing news, I was finally ready. I would marry Catherine Rose & await for our little baby boy. Yes she was pregnant & it was a boy, goddess I still remember the day she told me that she was pregnant.

I was in my office when a crying Catherine entered in with a plastic pregnancy test. At first i though she was playing around ...but it was true

" I'm pregnant " said a crying Catherine.

I looked up & stared at her in disbelief but notice the pregnancy test in her hands. I got up and picked it up ...& there in that moment it all changed.... A positive sign was their in a bold red colour.
It was all so fast as I picked her up & spinner her around .... & I was crying. Crying in joy as my family was here with me, my pup on its way & my soon to be wife.

To tell you I was happy it would be a lie.... Hell I was the happiest man alive.

A future was ahead of & it would be full of love & happiness.

It was just the beginning of a life time full of new moments, memories & a family.

Blake Fuentes was a changed man.....from now on & always.

.....

Ta da last chapter ..... I'm sad because it was such a huge book for me ... Anyway vote & hopefully you guys kinda liked my story!

Love addie