7

Hey guys ... I got 104 reads and it's amazing. Thank you so much and keep reading

Un-Edited

BTW do you guys like this new cover better ^^^ on top

Blake's POV

My wolf was acting strange he kept on trying to talk to me but I blocked him... I was sure he would give me a lecture of how we need our mate. He's annoying the only person I will love is skylar. But deep down I feel for Catherine..... As much as I deny it I care and it sucks. But no one is to know my weakness.
After a long day in the office signing papers and dealing with hunters I went up to Catherine's room and felt my wolf act up. He was taking control and their was nothing I could do. Ashton was now in full control.

Ashton's POV

I kept trying to talk to that idiot of a human to let me out, I had a horrible feeling and it wasn't a normal thing. Last time i felt this way was when skylar passed away, meaning my bad feeling was not something to ignore. I tried to talk to him but all he did was block me.
When he was walking to Catherine's room I felt worry and terror in me, so I did something I should have done the moment I felt something bad. I toke over and I ran straight to her room breaking the door, when inside her room her scent was faint. Franticly I looked for her in every inch of the room and house and then a pain went through me making me howl in pain. She had escaped ..... Catherine had left my territory boundaries making her exposed to the danger outside.

I growled and called a pack meeting.

"I NEED THE BEST WARRIORS AND FIGHTERS AND VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME LOOK FOR MY MATE "

Gasps were heard from people.

"STOP TALKING AND 'MOVE'"

*later*
I ran and ran towards the scent of my mate, I could feel the air tense as we left behind the border line of my territory. I had to safe my mate , I couldn't stand too lose another mate.

We were nearing the smell when the scent of blood hit me, making me run faster. What had happened? Why was she bleeding? All these questions made their way to my head. ..... I pushed my paws to go faster..

When I got their the scene before my eyes was terrifying, blood was every were. Red liquid poured out of the bite marks around her legs arms and claw marks in her chest. I ran towards her and nudged her with my nose, she didn't move. I had to shift back and keep control, or Blake would just leave her here to die.

I took control picking her up in my arms making sure not to hurt her in the process.I ran towards the packs house and mind linked the pack doctor.

"Doctor Wells I need you in front of the pack house ready to take my mate to the hospital.... NOW"

With that said I looked down at my mate. Her heart beat was slowing down making me worried. She couldn't leave me, I needed her. Shit I haven't even marked her.
Catherine was my all and all those days she spent crying all by herself broke me apart, but Blake is a stubborn son of a bitch and doesn't accept the fact that we've have been given a new chance at happiness and if something happens to her he's the one to blame. I rally hate his guts right now.... Damn this is all his fault he caused her to run away from us. He's scared her away and I know what he has done to her and trust me I regret not being able to help my mate out my Blake blocked me........ I would never hurt my mate, but Blake I'm not so sure.

***** Hospital****

Blake's POV

I gently caressed her cheek making sure not to hurt her or wake her up. It pained me to see her this way, but I couldn't let myself fall in love. Her skin was pale and her arms, legs & body were all bruised and red ...... She looked horrible. I felt so bad but what could I do , I had almost lost her if it wasn't for Ashton. Gosh moon goddess please guide me..... I'm lost and afraid to fall even if I had done horrible thinks to her line abuse her and hit her ... It's my way of dealing with lost .

I need help .... I know that I can't keep up this act of being mean and cruel. All I do is try to forget, is that so hard to understand. I might not deal with grief week like others but I still suffer so I mask it up with this cruel Blake that even I sometimes don't recognise.

"Gosh I love you already, Catherine I know you must hate me right now and even for the rest of your life ..... Just know I love you so much that it hurts. I'm scared to love and that's what you are my mate, love ...... My weakness. But sadly I can't .... Be the mate you deserve.

I have enemies that will try and hurt you and I can't have you go away from me...... I need you and sadly I don't have away to accept the fact that you have already gotten under my skin."

........

One week later***

Catherine was fine and I was back to my old self... An asshole. A few day back I confessed my true feelings and I couldn't let my self fall. I he's to keep her away I was bad ... She didn't deserve the way I treated her but what can a broken heart do when it's afraid.

* knock ... knock*

I look up to see Catherine .....

" What do you want"

She looked down...
" can I go and explore the house... It's.. Um that -um bored and would like to see different things ... Sense I've been in the same room for about three months."

Let her .... She already hates u give her some freedom, she's not a slave. Ashton growled at me .

" ahhhh okay ... BUT IF YOU EVEN TRY TO RUN AWAY I WILL LOCK YOU DOWN IN THE CELLS
UNDERSTAND"

" Ye- yes uh thank you "
She looked down and hurriedly exited the room.

Goddess I was going soft...

------

Tada u know it sucks I've been lazy so deal with it ...... Love you guys

READ MORE ...... READ .
- Ashton -

Love addie

Vote , Read , Comment , Follow