16

Enjoy! Remember to vote & read:)

~ Life can't get any better than this ~

Catherine's POV

I was now up walking & having a great time... Blake & me had spent a lot of time together & to tell you the truth I'm enjoying it.
We went to the park & played around with the small pups & it made me think of my future with Blake. Our kids ... Ha! Kids goddess I can already imagine a little baby boy running around, crying over a toy or being a kid. Thinking those type of things made me try harder with Blake ..... I will talk to him about my past as long as he does the same. I want to know him from  the inside & out ... I want to be able and be their for him when ever his down I want to know it all. The flaws, perks of the person you love is what makes them special to have a few imperfections & be accepted by it is all you could ask for. Not being judged .

*

" Ha ha ha ha .. Not funny Blake give me back my ice cream. "

" no I kinda like Vanilla ice-cream I might just eat it all" he said with an evil smile.

Oh hell no! It's time for my secret weapon..

" Pwease Blake can I have my ice cream back" I said with my big grey puppy eyes.

" Ahhhhh ... Ahhh curse your adorableness"

I smirk & do a happy dance as I get my bowl of ice cream back ... Yeah who's ..boss it's me"

He laughs as he looks up at me with amusement clear in his eyes.

Today me & Blake had an all movie day, we had randomly picked movies & stayed all day in bedroom laughing, crying & making comments about the bad actors. He's gotten to know me & I've gotten to know him . His favourite Color is grey because of my eyes & he likes to dance. Funny to know that a big bad alpha is a big bad softy.
Like about 20 minutes into the movie Blake speaks up.

" Catherine "

" humm " I reply back as my attention is fully focused on the tv screen."

He gets up & looks straight at me. & the words he says next leave me speechless.

" I want to take you on a official date, we've been together ... I mean giving us a try & I want us to take the next step . I- I mean if you want to n-not that you have too...Uhh you can take your ti- "

I laugh at his cuteness as his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

" Yes Blake I would love to go on a date with you...& it's completely fine with me we've been knowing each other & I feel like we are ready for the next step" I say smiling up at him.

" R- Really Omg .. Thank you so much, I won't make you regret giving me a chance " he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the lips. I smile & kiss him back with love.

*

I couldn't wait ..... A date with Blake. Finally. I had to ask Ana for help, she was so good with fashion & I lo ed her so much.

Sorry it was so short but wait till next chapter :)
Muahahahah

Love addie :)