8

Boom... Magicccc ..
Hey guys pretty please go on YouTube and look for the Mighty Trojan Band and go subscribe.. We post videos of band and our games so please go and support us 💋

Catherine's POV
What do you do in a regular day? Walk around talk to friends, maybe go out to eat or to the park but me .... Well that's a different story. All I do is stay here and sit staring off into space. Things have gotten a little better, I get to shift and play in the back yard I also got a new wardrobe & in one week I will be presented ' Correctly ' to the pack. Life is getting a little more brighter but Blake still doesn't let me in.

We had a talk a couple of days ago and he went all beast on me. I love him even after all his bull crap I still feel for him, and I want to help him but he just doesn't want to be helped . The argument or talk went from good to bad .
God I still got some bruised wrist ..

( Argument)
I was watching TV when Blake called me to his office.

"Hey Blake you called me... What did you want to talk about"?

He looked up at me but his gaze never landed on my eyes.

He sighted " I will present you to the pack in a few days, I need you to go with sandy the betas sister and buy close. "

I stare at him.. Wow he was letting me out of the house ... What has changed him?

" uhh yeah .... Wait aren't you going I mean I have no money and well we could you ... Uh you know get to know each other. Sense you don't want me " I mumbled the last part .

A growl was heard .. I look up to see blakes wolf on the surface.. Crap
He came too me so fast I didn't notice him pushing me against the wall.

" DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT ... You are mine I fucking love you and I know Blake isn't helping in this situation but I love you , your mine and no matter what has happened .. Never and I mean never think otherwise"

Okay HOT . I nod and soon Blake is back his face only a few inches away, making me want to feel his lips against mine. I look and stared into his deep ocean blue eyes making me forget of all the bad things he's done to me. He was gorgeous. Beautiful blue eyes, black hair , amazing cheek bones he was the definition of hot. Sadly he didn't want me. His wolf yes but him.

My day dream was cut off by a pair of soft lips moving with mine. I felt sparks ignite all over my body as his hand went down to my waist. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck , never breaking the kiss. This kiss was slow , full of untold emotions that I was yet to know of.
The moment was to good to last forever as I was roughly pushed back. He had realised that it was me. Catherine the not wanted mate.

"GET OUT" he shouted

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

" WHY" I whispered afraid to get him mad.

" I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT CATHERINE I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME "

" WHY DONT YOU WANT ME? WHY WONT YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I AM YOUR MATE ? HUH. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO YOU,I FUCKING LIVE YOU AND EVEN AFTER ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU'VE DONE TO ME THESE PAST FEW MONTHS ..... I CANT HATE YOU. LET LE IN I CAN HELP YOU FIRGET ABOUT SKYLAR..... IM HERE TO GUIDE YOU IF YOUR SAD IM SAD . I KNOW IT HURTS TO LOSE A LOVED ONE BUT YOUR NOT ALONE LET ME IN. IM HERE FOR YOU BLAKE "

By this time I was crying.... It seems that's all I've done.

i was again pushed against the wall with my wrist in his hands.

"Let me go" I winced in pain as he tighten his grip .

"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER WILL YOU REPLACE SKYLAR, SHE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FUCKING MATE ... UNDERSTAND?"

I nod ..
" DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

" y-yes " he grabs me and pushes me out of his office.

-End-

Catherine's POV

Damn life can't get any worser .