20 [ Part 2 ]

~ The Return ~

Part 2

Blake's POV

" Blake please .... She can't stay here. She will try & destroy us, hell she will destroy you. Can't you see that she's getting in your head & you know it"

It's been three weeks & I admit it Skylar has tried to seduce me but I love Catherine & I won't let her ruin my relationship. I feel for Skylar but my heart loves my Catherine & no matter what weird pull I have towards Skylar I have to go with my heart. All I know is that three weeks ago I was happy & now well I'm a roller coaster with mixed emotions.

" NO CATHERINE SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE & YOU SHOULD NOW NOT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT AN ALPHA .."

" OH SO NOW YOU GET MAD AT ME .... I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOUR AN ALPHA, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL SHES A PROBLEM & YOUR TO DAMN STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT SHE NOT GOTTEN INTO YOUR HEAD"

My wolf growled at the disrespect & I couldn't stop what happened next.... I slapped her.
After processing what I did it was to late, Catherine stood their with tears running down her cheeks.

". C- Catherine I-I'm so sorry ....baby I didn't mean t-" I was cut off by Catherine.

" Don't. Just tell me, look me in the eyes & tell me that she hasn't gotten inside your head that you don't feel something for her... Just look me in eyes & say it " she say with more tears.

I nod

" yes but- it's not the same ... I-I love you Cath- "

She looks down.
" That's all I had to know "

And after that she walked out.

**

Catherine has given me the cold shoulder all week & its starting to get on my nerves, I know I slapped her but were mates & she should understand that it was in the moment I really didn't mean to hurt her.
Agh all of this is so frustrating I might as well use it to finish some pack work.

**

The door to my office opened & in comes Skylar.

" Hi ... Blake I was wondering if we could have some fun . Me & you, maybe later. If you want I can give you a little taste"

" look .... Skylar I like you but no .. I already told you that I have a mate , so please leave "

I say & go back to my work I was to concentrated that when I look up their was a pair of lips next to mine & next thing you know I feel lips with mine. I tried to deny the feelings going through me as her lips were against mine but I couldn't. I was glued to her, I wanted to pull away as half of me though this as disgusting & not right while the other side of me wanted more. What was going to do.

So I kissed back & soon she was in my lap making me forget about the pack & Catherine. For a minute everything seemed right but reality is something we can't escape.

Catherine's POV

Goddess this feeling in my stomach made me feel weird. My wolf was howling in pain but why? Was Blake in danger.... No if so my wolf would be in protective mood so what was going on. I know I've been ... A bitch all week but what can I do I sleep with him & deal with him everyday & to have him slap me over someone else hurt my feelings. I'm a damn werewolf girl my hormones, feelings or what ever are twice as higher than a normal human, meaning I go crazy easily. Agh fuck these damn four walls .. I can't take it anymore I love him If we got through harder things in the beginning this will be the same.. Right. I mean dealing with ex mates oh & a dark force aka war is something everyone goes through.

This would be hard but me & my wolf couldn't take it anymore... My pride would be damaged as I would be the first to talk to him all week. I slowly get off the bed and start walking around the house looking for Blake, after a while I give up & check his office & if he isn't there he went on a run. As I walk up the stairs my wolf starts to whimper.

" are you okay ? What's wrong tell me "

She didn't answer. Ah goddess.
I was now I front of his office as I turn the door nob i get scared... Scared that what I might see will destroy me...I breath in & out & push the door open.... & that's when my heart shatters into little pieces as I see the one person that I forgave & gave myself too kissing someone else. I pang of pain went through me as I saw how they didn't even notice me.
Tears .... Pain... Heartbreak ... Lost... Broken that's what I felt .

" Blake " I whisper as my wolf howled in agony.... Agony of heartbreak.

The turn around & Blake just stares at me .... While Skylar was smirking my way.
Blake gets up & tries to talk to me but I just stare at him with pained eyes.

" C-Catherine .. I-I'm so so sorry . It's not what it looked like. I-I Catherine I love you. Please don't leave " he said with tears.

I couldn't stand seeing him , I turned away.

" W-why "

He didn't answer. I felt a pair of hands in my arms but I pushed him away.

" I told you....I told you that she would get to you & you slapped me & argued with me & now my point was proven. You broke me Blake "

He gets closer to me as I push him away. He tries to hold me but I push him away again. I was trying to stay strong but how can someone stay strong when the one you love .. Hell meant to be kisses someone else.

I did something I did from the beginning.... Run. A ran through the hallways & down the stairs & into the forest. I heard his heavy foot steps but at the moment I didn't care, what I wanted was to be far away from him. After a while I sat down & I broke down. I cried & cried until my eyes got heavy by the second & soon sleep consumed me.

____-------

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter & remember to vote & comment on anything. Again thanks for reading & goodnight .

Love addie ⭐️