6 Run

Hey guys so Special thank you to those who have read my book. Also I got 10.2k reads in my first ever book so thank you guys for the amazing support I get!

Catherine's POV

After having a mental argument with myself I had done my choice, to run and if I died in the process I I would die trying to get my freedom. This day was sad, to know no one loves you or to know no one will cry for you. To be missed.

I had made up my mind ... To night was this last night I would be locked in this hell hole. It was time for me to run and never look back. My past and present aren't something I want to miss, I want a new beginning and a happy ending.

I remember when I was younger I would have strange dreams about a pure white wolf .... This wolf fought dark shadows yet in the eyes of the creature you could see innocence and purity. That wolf of my dreams was free and happy after all the darkness she saw the light, she was happy even after war she was the same. I sometimes envied the wolf of my dreams but sometimes I felt a connection towards my dreams that I felt that the wolf in my dreams was me. That wolf sometimes showed up in a vision when I cried my self to sleep or when I was sad and confused as to why I was the only pup without parents.

That wolf was me...... My wolf was there for me and I will be free just like in my dreams. Hopefully I can run free just like in my dreams.

-----

3rd POV-

Catherine quietly climbed of the second floor landing on the ground with a few bruises and scratches. She ran as soon as she was on the ground, she ran with the light of the moon to guide her. Her body was now covers in sweat and scratches with blood dripping out of them.

Catherine knew the risk of running away from her mate .... If that's what you called a mate . As she ran farther into the forest she felt a certain bond be broken inside of her meaning one thing .

He would find out... You see after leaving his territory the bond of a mate is
somehow broken meaning they will feel you and your wolfs presence gone.

Defying all the odds and consequences she kept going....... And then a howl.
The howl of an alpha was heard several miles away.

But the strange thing was that this howl sent a strange emotion she thought he would never show.
Worry, Sadness..?

Was she going crazy, Catherine felt confused and didn't realise she was stopped by wolfs. Rouges had surrounded her, she was trapped.

The wolfs growled and snapped their jaws at her, their eyes were red..... A colour full of hatred no feelings were left for these lost wolfs meaning Catherine had to fight or let them kill her.

She tried to run past them but the 5 beast jumped and attacked her...

She whimpered as they bit harder onto her flesh leaving pain all over her body.
Howls of pain were heard in the forest .....

Not being able to handle the pain she shifted to human form and slowly her

Once full of life eyes started to close and with that she was gone.

Catherine was in the forest floor ... With a pool of blood around her, her heart beat was weak .

Was this the end of Catherine Rose .....

-
( I was going to make this chapter short but I'm so into my story myself so I'm just adding more) jk ... Hahahaa got ya !

Wait till next chapter..!
Vote for more , or because you Love me either way I accept any votes :)
Btw what you guys think... Bad ?good?
Or ehh I like it but it needs more sasasam.?
Tell me in the comments below <>

Love addie