21

Ch:21

~ I don't want you ~

~ I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough ~
- Jason Marz -

Blakes POV

" Carherine... Catherine please don't go "I screamed as she ran away into the dark woods.

No no no .... My mate, I lost the one thing that made my days worth living. I ran after her until I lost sight. I tried to mind link her ... But nothing.

I ran in wolf form towards her faint scent & ended up in the far ends of my territory, I look around and see Catherine on the woods floor curled up with tear stains. I shift back & look at what I've done, she is hurt because of me. I gently pick her up & take her to the pack house, I lay her in my bedroom & leave to talk too Skylar. Catherine told me & me being the stubborn alpha I ignored her & here I am hoping & praying to the goddess that she will forgive me.

I hope this conversation goes good. Now how will I tell Skylar that the kiss was a mistake.

Skylar's POV

That bitch is finally out of the way. I will soon have Blake completely mine & I will have what I always wanted, the title of Luna & Blake.

The door opened to blakes office.

" Baby are you okay... I'm here." I say as I walk up to him.

He pushes me away & speaks.

" I want you to leave & never come back. What happens here should have never happened so forget about it & leave. I don't want you."

I look at him in disbelief. Was he serious, I gave up my real mate for him just to push me away. I did all of this for nothing. Oh no he's 'MINE' & if I don't get to have him No one will.

" You can't mean that... You love me. I'm your mate the one you should love not that slut, "

His eyes darken.

" I said to leave & that's it ... If I see you anywhere near my territory best believe you will end up dead. Now fucking go"

That's it. He wants me to leave okay, but I will get my revenge. No one throws Skylar Jones to the side not him, not anybody. Ha poor Blake he did a bad thing today. I guess I will go to plan B.... Kill Catherine because she showed up my plan was ruined & now I'm alone.

" Fine I'll go. But listen to me carefully, if your not mine your nobody's. I will not let you go & if I'm not happy neither will you. So here it goes WATCH OUT BLAKE, YOUR DEAR LITTLE CATHERINE IS NO LONGER SAFE & THE WORST PART IS YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT COMING "

& with that said I left.

---------------********

Blake's POV

I can't do this anymore. I miss her, her skin , touch , laugh everything about her. She doesn't eat or talk to anyone, not even Ana. What can I do. She's been like this for over a week, I've tried to talk too her but she completely blocks me out.I can't live like this anymore, I hate myself for being so stupid & letting Skylar kiss me & me kissing back. I regret it just like in the beginning I'm not good for her yet I love her & for me that's what matters. I will beg for Catherine's forgiveness even if it takes me my entire life I will make it up to her , & I know I've said it once but this time I'm hoping to actually do it.

I know I'm not the perfect mate but I'll try for her. I want a family with her & a happy ending but the fact that this has just happened I think I'm far from a happy life with Catherine. My wolf is so pissed off at me that he won't talk too me or at least let me shift. He's been depressed & that's all because of me, I somehow end up hurting the only people that I love. Why is it?
Ah I have so much to deal with for example skylars threat & the pack, rouges & my relationship with my mate. My life has turned upside down & to tell you the truth I'm scared .... Hell i'm terrified that my mate will reject me & that k might lose her. I can't go back to that mean, cruel Blake I was ... I just can't. I hated how it felt to be lonely, judged, Feared by your own people it's sucked, because of Catherine I've changed for better & if I lose her Im scared I might be that person again. She was my light in the darkness & now ..... I'm not sure.

What will it be if me & Catherine ?

-------------

( To be continued )

Vote & comment !!
I know short chapter but you love me so yeah.

Love addie