22

Ch:22

~ The Emotional Pain That Cripples Your Wing & Leaves You To Drown In Your Own Sorrow ~

Catherine's POV

I've been walking around the pack house thinking....About  where I stand emotionally. Is it normal to feel empty, rejected. I've felt this before but with him I felt complete & happy but now...it's dull, the light that shined was darkening & I somehow let it in. I don't see myself smiling or gleeful of life, I guess seeing your mate kissing someone else hurts & sucks. I can't think or do anything to change what I saw that day, I just wish I would have never seen that day. Him kissing another girl besides me. I haven't eaten or talked to anyone again as my wolf & I are to heartbroken too care about the outside world, right now we both are crying & dealing with the pain slowly.

All I do is sleep, cry & go outside & just walk around until dark. I've learned that I love looking up at the stars & love the fresh air so I've spend my days & nights in the woods learning more about myself & getting stronger emotionally. My nightmares have returned as I dream of me being alone in a cold dark cell, filled with blood & tied down. I've woken up sweating & screaming. Sadly I don't talk to my 'mate' so I deal with the dreams by myself. The dreams have gotten worser but I don't understand them.....I know the mood goddess told me about me & my pack being I danger but why the dreams....I'm guessing their a message or warning but at the moment I don't care.

I was now in bed ready to take a nap hoping I would not have a nightmare & sleep peacefully today.
----_________----

Blake's POV

I was currently in my office when a pack member barged into my office panting & with blood stained clothes.
Seeing him that way I turned into full Alpha mode.

" A-alpha ..... Ah come outside"

I got up & ran outside, when I pushed open the front door I was meet with a group of people surrounding something. I walk up to them & they all look up at me with fear in their eyes.

What was going on?

As the move I start to see red...blood. When I got their my wolf took over as the sight in front of me infuriated me. A warrior laid dead with claw & bite mark all over his body, blood was oozing out of his cures & he was pale. While looking around the Scene I notice a note beside his dead body.

I slowly pick it up & open it.

I guess by now you've received my little gift Alpha as my promise will go all the way until I see the blood of your sweet little mate in my hands. You now I might just let one of my men take her & then kill her & guess what I will tape it all for you too see as the one to blame is you. Be carful alpha as I will get my revenge very soon.

-Skylar-

I ripped the note.......my eyes were now a glowing gold & my claws we're extending. My wolf was furious.... No one messed with my people & mate and got away with it. Skylar would die.

"SOMEONE TAKE HIS BODY TO THE PACK DOCTOR & CLEAN THIS MESS UP NOW."

They whimpered but nodded.

As I walked in I mind linked my beta & told him to tell the worriers & best fighters to meet me outside for a meeting as I would not let this game of Skylar ruin my pack. But right now me & my wolf were restless as we were both worried sick for our mate as that message left us scared.
As I'm ascending the stairs my wolf pushes me to walk faster, once outside her door I quietly turn the nob & open the door & their she was laying in bed sleeping. I walk up to her bedside and stare at her calm peaceful face. Goddess I missed her. I reach up & caress her face, the action made sparks go up my arm.

My wolf was now calm as seeing our mate safe made him content & less stressed.

Now all I needed was a pack meeting as I have to up my game & start training.

____**********____

* Pack House Meeting *

We were all gathered infringement of the pack house, Warriors, Fighters & men willing to fight. These people would give their life for there Alpha & Luna.

" SILENCE......TODAY IVE GATHERED ALL OF YOU TO TALK ABOUT A DISTURBANCE EARLIER TODAY WITH A MESSAGE THREADING YOUR LUNA & THE PACK. FOR NOW ON WE WILL DOUBLE THE PATROL AROUND THE PACK TERRITORY &WE WILL START TRAINING I WANT ALL OF YOU HERE EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAYS READY TO WORK.....IM I UNDERSTOOD?"

I look around and see all of them nod & say a few ' Yes alpha' . I felt pride to have these brave men fighting alongside me.

After the meeting I left & went for a run. I had a lot on my plate & I felt like this was just the beginning.

---------—•

(to be continued)

Love addie