1

New Version :)

Blake's POV
( night mare )

Screams .... Agonising screams of pain was all I heard .

Today was suppose to be a happy, celebratory day for me and my mate Skylar. I had turned 18 and I had also found my mate,my amazing love and today was the day that I was introducing her to my pack .

But then growls and screams filled the air and I freaked out my priority was my mate but ... I - I failed . I ran and ran and fought but I was too late, the filthy rouge took her away from me . He killed her ..... My love

" NOOOOOOOOOOOO "

( end of night mare )

" NO NO NO NO NO SKYLAR "

" wake up dude . Hey it's just a dream it's okay "

I open my eyes to meet my beta Chris looking at me with wide eyes full of concern . I look down and see my body full of sweat . I had it again .... The nightmares of that horrible day that ruined my life . It felt so real .....

Goddess when will the nightmares stop .

I got up and took a shower and headed to my office. I needed time to control my emotions and myself. Skaylar was my everything I loved her so much and she was my life now I feel empty and helpless . How can a monster like me be loved ?

When she passed away I felt my world crumble down to pieces, sometimes I wonder what will happen to me . I changed I'm not the same happy guy that love nothing else but life, now I'm cruel mean shit some people even say heartless . But I'm actually a guy that suffers but ...... I'm not capable of love .

I can have my one night stands but that's it . For me I could never see another girl the way I saw Skylar .

Skylar the love of my life gone , she left me alone .

Cold
Cruel
A monster
Heartless alpha .

That's what I've become .

----

Short and sweet just a small little something for the new version of the alphas mate

New changes as many might know this book was first called

The alphas sex slave

I decided to change it and make a better longer version . Also this book will have a few twist and new enemies so hope you guys vote for the best version :) love and I would love all the support I could get :)

Love Addie

Follow and vote