13

New TeenFiction Book-
- Boy Next Door-

--------——––-----------------------------------
( Continued )
Catherine struggled but their was no use as the man forcefully shoved the wolfsbane onto her mouth... She tried to spit it out but the two men held her down ..., soon Catherine was consumed by darkness but before that the two men shot her with a silver bullet.... Leaving the poor Catherine bleeding .... Weak & on the edge of death.
----

Alpha Carlos POV
I had sent the message... War. That dumb alpha he ruined my life so now seeing him suffer will be my treat for now as I have more planned against him. He will regret ever messing with me....Mateless , lonely .....that was what he left me with NOTHING .

Poor Alpha Blake I can just imagine the way he must be suffering for his little mate.
& their is much more coming your way.

Alpha Blake's POV
Agonising pain .... Fear was what I had as I was in search of my mate. By now fear consumed me .... She was out their alone & hurt. I felt a burning sensation in my throat meaning my mate was in pain, I had to find her.
After many of the rouges were killed or captured I went in search of Catherine. My wolf was beyond worried and so was I .. Our mate needed us & I felt that time was going by so fast that I could lose the one thing that kept me sane after Skylar.
I ran in wolf form through the dark woods....sniffing the air for her amazing scent that drove me crazy.
As Wind blew I smelled it ... BLOOD. & it was Catherine's. My wolf was beyond pissed off .... He wanted to know who had touched our mate ... With all that going through my mind I let him take over . As the scent got stronger so did two others. Rouges. When we got their ....
My heart stopped.
Catherine lay in the dirty floor covered in blood .... I took control and shifted.

I ran towards her body gently picking her up. Her once tan skin was now pale. Her heartbeat was faint. Her once warm body was now cold. Seeing her this way made me think back when I lost Skylar. I couldn't lose Catherine ... After so much I know I screwed up but now I will dedicate my entire life to make her happy & forgive me. I picked up her limp body and hugged it....her breathing was slower now.....

" Please....Please Don't leave me" I cried out loud.

Here it was the big bad alpha crying ... Feeling after giving up.
I ran towards the pack house .... With my mate in hands trying my best not to hurt her more in any certain way.

Once there I kicked opens the door and ran towards the doctors office. Mr. Brown looked confused at first but then he saw Catherine.
I laid her down on the medical bed, wishing her big grey eyes would look at me. I regretted every hit , word , rejection I did to her & sadly it took a tragedy to make me realise what I've had. A beautiful, caring mate that deserves better that.

" YOU BETTER SAVE HER.....IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER YOU & YOUR FAMILY DIES" I growled at him.

He just nodded and started removing her shirt. I growled as he touched my mate.

" Alpha I need to remove the shirt to see the damage..... If you don't let me do my job we might lose our Luna "

I nodded & waited outside. Soon minutes turned in to hours making me worry. The time kept going & yet their was nothing heard of my mates condition. My wolf & I were on edge.... I needed to be close to her.... Her scent, touch would calm me down.

What was it to be of my Mate. Would she be okay?

( To Be Continued )
----———---------------------------------

Read my new book out today !!!
- Boy Next Door -
If interested please go & vote for the first Chapter.
Love Addie💋