10[2nd Part]

.. Guys 313 reads that's amazing thank you so much it means a lot to me that you guys enjoy my horrible grammar .

Catherine's POV

I was happy a smile was actually on my face I had a great time talking too Alpha Carlos he was so funny and nice.. At first I was hesitant about him ... He seemed evil but you know the saying ' you can't judge a book by its cover' . We both got to know each other and we had a blast. After two hours of talking it was time for the ceremony. At this point I was feeling nervous, I mean I was going to officially be presented and accepted to the pack.

It was time .... I was about to take the small steps that would make me a person people cared about, all the people from the pack were so nice and I had already fallen in love with them. The back yard was now silent the moon light the only source of light, meaning it was time.....
I slowly make my way to the stage trying my best to not freak out, I felt all their eyes on me every step I took made me more nervous as the stage got closer. This was the day .... I would become a stronger person not just for me but for myself. I love Blake and if it takes me all my life to make him realise that I'm his second chance then so be it I won't give up and I won't be scared.

Now I was face to face with Blake ....I close my eyes and prepare myself.

"We will begin the ceremony of Acceptance... Your future pack member will bow to respect, Protect, & fight with us against any harm against us"

"Now Give me your hand"

I nod and slowly lift up my hand as he gently grabs it which was a weird feeling. His touch made little sparks ignite making goosebumps form at the back of my neck.

" we will perform the blood bond ceremony making a link towards me your alpha and also the pack
Will you Catherine Rose promise to defend your pack , be loyal & fight for your people even giving your life for theirs"

"Yes"

" I will now combine our blood to create a bond that will only be broken if you leave the pack or betrays us. Now You Catherine Rose are a part of us "

And with those words said I was a part of a pack. After the ceremony I went around talking to people and getting to explore the backyard that was also connected to the woods. I was enjoying myself and I felt in the right place, I was so happy praying this would last longer. Sadly after today I will go back into insulation in four walls.

......

Alpha Blake POV

She looked stunning... Beautiful yet I couldn't accept the fact that I liked her, their was this force a pull that was strong and by day it got stronger making harder to deny what I felt but was falling for her worth the shot of getting hurt later in. Would I put her in danger knowing I had enemies that wanted me dead but also my pack. Was it selfish of me to admit it....would it make me a worser person than I already was. Today I was almost out of control seeing her in that dress that hugged her curves perfectly made me want to run my hands down her body. All day the only thing I though about was her....the way her hand felt against mine...the Sparks that ignited within me making my beast growl in approval. I wanted her and I knew she wanted me but u needed time ..... For what exactly? I don't know . All I know is that Skylar the once light to my darkness was no longer as important than Catherine, was it time for me to move on....I was starting to realise that I no longer felt the need to cry over a dead soul. Meaning Skylar would soon be a forgotten memory.

Would I give us a chance?????

-----//

Tada sense it was two parts long I did them short just because. Hope you guys like and share also don't forget to vote and comment of what you think.
Also follow for more of me and more updates on upcoming chapters and books ... Follow me on social media I would like to get to know new people and why not you guys 😭😭😭
Love addie