11

God Ch.11 already hope you guys enjoy this book
Listen to Sorry By JB ^^
:)

CATHERINE POV
*Next Day*
I had woken up early for in the morning to shower and help the maids around the house doing breakfast for every one. We did eggs with bacon and pancakes with sausage in the side, we washed plates and forks. By the time we were done it was 8:00 in the morning and pack members were barely coming down stairs. By 10 in the morning all the pack was sitting in the backyard tables with plates fully served and big smiles. When me and the girls were done we sat down and talked. I learned that they grew up in a family ranked as omegas making them the lowest of the pack but that they loved helping out and cooking was their favourite thing to do. I was enjoying my self with them they were so nice and funny that it was hard to not talk to them. Myra had dark black hair with bright blue eyes ... Then Ana had light brown hair with big brown eyes that were to envy. Then there was Ashley she was this shy girl with red hair she reminded me of the girl in Brave....at first she was quite and didn't want to talk but we ended up laughing and cracking jokes. I was now someone that was known for being me Catherine Rose a part of a pack.

---

Meanwhile Alpha Carlos was planing an attack against Alpha Blake. After years of hatred and unspoken feelings Alpha Carlos would finally start his revenge. Blake was clueless for many years but Carlos knew that ..... His plan was perfect, to hurt something close to Blake. CATHERINE.
Alpha Carlos knew to well that Blake had feelings for his mate but after Skylar he denied any type of feelings, but now ... He's found his mate making him but also his wolf vulnerable. Carlos had planed and waited for his chance & now it was time.

( to be Continued )

---•–––/•

Muahahahah
Short chapter but I'm sick so sorry ...:)

Love addie