15

Vote ^***^
I was told that my book sucks & I have small chapters so to make you guys happy I will try harder to update & write longer chapters :) again drop a comment of what you think ... To improve my story :)

Catherine's POV

Everything hurts ever sense I woke up all I get is major headaches & throbbing pains all over my body. I have to deal with an over protective mate....he's been here with me in the pack hospital room asking me every twenty minutes if I'm okay or if I need anything, but at a certain point it got annoying. I love the fact that he's actually seeing me as his mate & that he cares about my health but I need some space. Having doctors & nurses every hour checking on me is enough to get agitated and to top it my mate doesn't stop talking & it's not helping my headache. I woke up a few days ago & a lot has happen ..... Apparently I will be stuck in bed for a few more days until I fully heal & because I still have silver & wolfs babe in my system it will take longer to heal as my wolf is knocked down. To tell you the truth it sucks..! I want to walk & start acting like a Luna by helping out or getting to know better the pack members but I can't even go to the bathroom without falling or needing help . Agh ! But in the bright side Blake has been a total sweetheart, he's been so nice, kind gentle towards me that I'm falling for this nicer Blake than Mr.Alpha. After thinking so much about random things I realised that my life from now on will slowly get better as time is known to heal. I really hope me & Blake work out ...I mean we are mates theirs no denying of our feelings. Goddess so much has happened that I'm ready to move on...... & hopefully my life gets better & this time with my mate by my side.

After a while my eyes start to get heavy as thinking of random things exhausted me, slowly my eyes start to close as I give in to the sweet darkness of sleep.

Blake's POV

" WHO SENT YOU & WHAT DO YOU WANT ? " I screamed at the rouge as I threw another punch towards his face.
I was currently in the pack cells talking to the rouges we captured a few weeks back trying to get answers as to why they attacked. Because I know they just attacked to distract me from Catherine .... They did it to harm her but why ... Who was behind all of this and I needed to find out... I needed answers to be able to protect my mate. This was so frustrating the filthy rouges didn't talk, all they did was laugh. Agh I wanted to be nice but I guess I will have to do it the hard way...

Getting the silver knife I slowly press it against his skin. Hearing him scream was more than enough to know he would soon speak. I did it over & over & over again until he surrendered.

" Please ... Please no more .. I'l- I'll tell you who sent us B-But please stop"

" Ok speak ..... & you better be telling the truth or my hand will not tremble to kill you " I growls as my wolf slowly surfaced.

" Alpha Carlos sent us .... He - he wants your mate " the mutt whispered.

What Carlos ? My friend .... The person who helped me get through with skylars death. He wanted my mate dead ..... Thinking of that bastard I once considered a friend infuriated me. He wanted my destruction that son of a bitch ...
I punched & kicked that disgusting mutt over & over again utilities his body gave up, & even after killing him I didn't have enough my wolf was on control & what I wanted the most was blood.... Me & my wolf wouldn't rest until we had that prick under us begging for mercy as we torture him to death. I was beyond mad as I went towards the other rouges and did the same to them....

I tortured every single one of them until I was tired & I enjoyed every second of it as their screamed were heard through out the entire cell. Seeing them begging for me to stop only made me hurt the worser as all I saw was red. When I had regained control I saw all I've done ... I had killed the rouges ....

After that I went back to the pack house & got cleaned up as my mate was still in a weak condition & she needed me. I went upstairs to my room & went straight to the bathroom ..... When getting my things I saw myself in the mirror, something was different from me today....my eyes were darker. What was happening to me was it normal? Nah I must be imagining things plus I did kill some wolfs a few minutes ago it must be my wolf still high on adrenaline.

After a long warm shower I went straight towards the hospital room to see my Catherine. When I got there my beautiful mate was a sleep ...

*

Next Morning

Catherine's POV

I woke up with a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. Blake was here. What time did he get here because I don't remember seeing at all.. It was probably late when he came back maybe that's why he didn't wake me up. He was slightly snoring and mumbling words... He looked so cute. I run my hands through his black hair & feel the softness of it. He moans & I feel myself blushing ..... That was uhh weird.

& I spent all morning long thinking about me... Us a future & of what the moon goddess said ... What evil would come our way..?

Hope you guys enjoy & the next two or three chapter will be pretty amazing at least to me ... Comment & vote :)
Love addie