N I N E

"Harrison was the man to notify Agent Morgan and I about their files." Gi informed our Director.

"Do you verify this new information, Morgan?" I kept my face blank pretending that I didn't know nothing about this until the same time as Gi. I nodded, "Yes sir." The director rubbed his face, "Let me make a few phone calls."

Gi and I nodded and both of us walked out of his office. Maybe they won't know.

I checked my watch: 9:46am. Wow time flew by fast. "Okay let me make a phone call, too. Let's see if Harrison and his guys can do something." Gi pulled out her phone and dialed. I went ahead to the elevator knowing that Gi will whip up some valid excuse why I left to the director.

Pressing the call button for the elevator, I pulled out my burner and dialed Jason's number. The elevator dinged, opening its' doors to let me in. "What?"

"We have a problem." I said as the elevator's door shut behind me.

* * *
"So what's the problem?" Jason and Jack asked. "They figured out about the files, and they assume you guys are involved in a recent murder..."

They both stayed quiet. "You guys are involved, aren't you?!" I yelled at them. "What are you talking about?" Jason spat. "Cut it out, Jason. She broke a law that's going to land her ass in prison." Jack assured. "Yes we are, but we didn't pull any triggers."

"Then who did?" I was confused. "I think it's best if we don't tell you now." I was lost. "Why can't you?"

"Because you'll act different." Jack assured me. Maybe he's right, whatever I find out I'll be off and then the bureau figure it out. My phone started ringing its' annoying tune. I pulled it out, "Morgan."

"I think you should get back in the office soon. There's new evidence." Gi answered.

"On my way." I hung up, and looked back at Jack and Jason. "Jason and I talked. We think you should start training with us. It's different compared to the one you had to do with the bureau." I nodded, "I'll see you guys later."

***
"Morgan, in here." I saw Gi holding the door for our office, walking in her direction I can see someone sitting in there.

Getting closer, I can tell it was Harrison and his team. Gi gave me that look that she knew what's going on. I really think I'm going to shit my pants.

I sat at my desk, Gi standing next to me and Harrison in front of me while his team are standing behind him.

"Well? What's going on?" I asked.

"We believe that someone hacked your computer in order to delete the files of Jack Foster and Jason Payne." Harrison heisted to say what he's about to say next. "Did you do it?" Gi asked me. I shook my head instantly. I knew I was ready for this, and j knew I had to answer at the right time.

"I don't think you did either, but you have to know something." Gi said. "Well what is it?" I asked.

"Someone transferred Payne's files to your name. You have his charges and warrants." Fuck.