Shans POV Party

Comincia dall'inizio

"We can kinda hear now." I say, half yelling at her. I take a gulp of my drink, thinking it would cure the butterflies.

"It's a nice place." Cammie says, leaning in close to tell me.

"A little too nice for a party." I say, I've never been here before but I've been to a lot of parties. I hope that Jakes friends parents are out of town for a week, because that's how long it would take to clean. It's so massive.

Thinking of Jake, Cammie hasn't met him and I haven't seen him in awhile. We have kinda been distant lately. I want to be around him, I want to feel the feelings that Cammie doesn't mean to give me from him.

"Come with me." I says and Cammie follows. I scan the crowd for Jake and of course he's playing beer pong. I watch him sway back and forward, he is already wasted.

I make my way up to him to greet him and kiss him on the cheek. Probably not the best idea to kiss in front of his friends. He drinks more and more until he only has two cups left. When I touch him I feel nothing, it scares me. If anything I feel hurt or like shit because I don't understand anything about me anymore.

I zone out and look at the ground remembering I have a perfectly good drink in my hand. I scull my drink until a thin layer of clear liquid remands at the bottom of my cup. The alcohol burns the back of my throat but disappears after awhile.

I catch Cammie staring at me and I smile at the thought of her judging me drink. I head back around towards her so she doesn't seem so lost again.

"This is Jake, my boyfriend." I say ashamed to be pointing him out. 'It's the drunk guy losing beer pong.' I think to myself.

We watch the disappointing game together and I finish my drink. I need another to numb my butterflies. 'I wonder what drunk butterflies would be like?' I laugh to myself, the drink is already kicking in.

"Dance with me?" Cammie asks out of the blue.

"I'd love too." I say, not needing time to think. There is nothing I would love more. I take my cup to the closest table and without warning Cammie takes my hand. The feeling returns and she gently pulls me along by her side into the crowd.

We make it to the middle, and my body already begins to move with the music. Cammie leads me with my hand tangled in hers. She directs me into a twirl, even though it didn't go to the music. I laugh but I know she won't hear me.

"I can't dance." I yell, but she frowns, meaning she still can't hear me. Cammie moves her ear to my mouth, putting her dirty blonde hair behind her ear.

"I'm crap at this." I say leaning in, inches from her ear. Cammie turns and frowns at me, again I'm unsure if she heard me. She grabs my other clammy hand and I instantly feel sorry about it.

For a second I imagine just Cammie and I dancing alone. I don't care about anyone around me anymore, I feel so relaxed and I'm over pushing these feelings for her aside.

Her moves are turning me on so much and I give up trying to control myself. Cammie slowly moves closer into me, as we dance against each other. We blend into the crowd, unseen in the dark and the flickering lights. I stare into her olive green eyes and can't help but smile.

We don't say a word but I know she feels the same way I do towards her. Cammie smirks, and places my hands on her swaying hips. My hearts races and I feel shocks throughout my body, I don't want her to stop.