Chapter 39

Ed's POV;

"I have some news." He said simply and I looked up at him trying to read the expression on his face. "Carry on." Harry said as he put a protective hand on my shoulder. I looked back down to the floor giving up on everything.

"Francesca has suffered an extremely dangerous blow to the head. We have managed to remove the majority of the glass from her body but the cuts are deep and she has lost a lot of blood. She hasn't been reacting to anything we are saying to her and we have came to the conclusion that she is in a coma. Chances are she isn't going to make it through the night."

I sunk down onto the floor and hugged my knees as he carried on talking to Harry about stuff that was irrelevant. Chances were that my beautiful baby wasn't going to make it through the night! All that mattered was Francesca and Crystal...My thought wondered off to Crystal. She was laying in bed right now asleep with no idea where her parents were. Niall and Katie were at home looking after her.

I sighed. Harry knelt down beside me and dragged me up off the floor. "Doc says we can go and see her." He said and I slowly walked into the room. She was bruised and had cuts and stiches everywhere but yet she still managed to look flawless. I scanned her body and say how bad the damage really was. Harry sat down beside her and grabbed her hand so I did the same on the other side. He begun to talk.

"Sis. I know you're a fighter. If you don't want to win this over for me your unbiological brother then win it over for your actual brother. He has already lost one sister could you imagine what he would feel like to loose another. And your mother. She's already lost one daughter surely you don't want to put her through that again."

He let the tears run out of his eyes and I sighed. I carried on talking for him. "I think what Harry's trying to say babe is that there is way too many people that love you for you to just leave. I don't know what I will do without you babe. Honestly I don't. Think about crystal, our daughter. I know that you probably cant help what is going to happen to you but if you can hear me right now I want you to know that no matter what actually happens you were my first true love and I will love you for the rest of eternity."

I sighed and started crying. I couldn't imagine my life without her and I could barely remember what my life was like before I knew her...before I knew that a love this strong even existed.

"I think what we are both trying to say is...Don't leave us." Harry said and we both went silent. I sat there daydreaming about our past and the beach and the concert, how we met and everything. It made me cry like I had never cried before. Poor Crystal, there may be a whole in her heart physically but soon there will be one emotionally.

"I love you." I breathed as I kissed her hand and the doctor walked in. "Ed, I'm sorry but she hasn't responded and we need to turn the machine off." He said and I looked at Harry and then down at Francesca. "She's not going to survive. She is past the stage of recovering so I need your permission." I made the hardest decision of my life then... One that would change my life forever but I done it for her.

She taught me what it was like to love someone. She taught me about life and how happy I could possibly be. I would never forget such a beautiful angel such as Francesca. She was there for me when things got rough and I was there for her whens things weren't all that great.

She was someone I would never forget. She was beautiful, talented, warm hearted, kind, loving, caring and I could go on for years. She was honest and loyal and she was the type of person that was too good to be true. Helping children in Africa, she helped everyone, she was constantly donating money to charity and doing her charity work.

What can I say? Someone like her was beautiful inside and out. Someone like her deserves to be remembered.

It really was love at first sight and being with her honestly made me proud to say that I believe in soul mates.

It made me proud to say that I believe I had already found mine.