Chapter 1

Ed's POV;

I smiled as I struck the last chords of The A-Team. I took a quick glance into the crowd to see a group of girls about my age at front row. One of them was crying, they were all really pretty but the one in the middle, the one crying was just compelling, I had to meet that girl. 

"This is one of my favourites!" I announced as I walked closer to the girl. I held my hand out and lifted her on stage, sparks flew as she held her hand in mine. I started playing the beginning chords to Kiss Me. She stared at me still crying in utter disbelief so I whispered to her "sing with me." 

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Her voice matched her looks, absolutely breathtaking. I needed to get back stage, to talk to her one on one. "Thank You London! You are all amazing and I love you so much!!!! I would kiss every single one of you!" I shouted and dragged the girl back stage with me.

Francesca's POV;

"AAAHHH! ONE HOUR!" I screamed to the girls as we were buying our drinks. We were sitting at a bar in the O2 Arena waiting for our Ed Sheeran concert. 

"You're obsessed." Claudia sighed rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, and your not with One Direction!" I moaned, immediately getting a glare from Katie who was also obsessed. I am the first to admit I have way to many celebrity crushes but my main one was most probably Ed Sheeran. He seemed to be the most genuine guy, so sweet and caring, and he had a way with words that could make you melt on the spot.

"Right guys, thanks for listening, you've been great, now express your love for the one and only ED SHEERAN!" The supporting act screamed and everywhere millions of girls screamed.

The moment he stepped on to stage I was so overwhelmed, the man was honestly perfect. Listening to him sing was like going to heaven. I watched him parade around the stage for what seemed like no time at all, perfectly hitting every note without falter. He stepped closer and closer to where we were standing and then, suddenly reached out to take my hand.

My hand in his just fitted so perfectly, I could feel my heart racing in my chest. I just could not process what was happening as his hand travelled down to my waist and he pulled me on to his stage. I couldn't believe it. Being on stage with my absolute idol was making me tear up unbearably, there are simply no words to describe the utter shock I was feeling at that life-changing moment. I wasn't usually one to sing in public, or at all unless I was driving alone, however, I put my heart and soul into the song blissfully aware that his hand was resting gently upon my waist. 

"Hi I'm ed." He smiled when we finally managed to leave the stage. I was struggling to remember my own name in that very moment, still thinking that I was dreaming. "I know. " 

"And you are?"

"Francesca."

"Beautiful name." He grinned, running his fingers through his ginger mane. I had to find something to distract myself otherwise I was going to make an absolute fool of myself. "Urm, thanks. I'm a huge fan. Would it be wrong to ask if I can have a picture, and maybe an autograph?" Twiddling my fingers, I dreaded his reply, "how about I take your number?" He shot back completely knocking me of guard, I didn't know what to say. 

"You've got an amazing voice you know? Is music ever something you have considered pursuing?" I shook my head still looking at my shoes, wishing I had wore something sexier for the show. "I'll call you sometime?" His sea-blue eyes glistened in the spotlights, was this really happening? "Umm, yes, I'd love that!" I exclaimed unable to look away from his illuminating eyes. 

"Times up love birds." His bodyguard exclaimed giving me a little nudge on the arm. Suddenly, my bubble had burst and I started to dread seeing my friends again. They were never going to let me live this down, and just how terrible did I sound on that stage?