Chapter 36

Miss you chapter 36

Ed's POV:

I stood there stunned for a bit, not knowing what to say. "Why?" I asked and he sighed. I could tell this was hard for him and it would be terrible for the bands publicity. "Can you meet me at the park?" He asked and I agreed. I ran back in and grabbed Francesca pulling her out of the room and explained everything that he said. She was as distraught as me, she always loved Harry and she never wanted anything bad to happen to him.

I left her with her friends and walked to the park, when I finally got there I saw Harry sitting on the park bench staring down at his thumb completely unaware of everything that had happened. I sat next to him and handed him a coffee I got on the way. He gratefully took it and then began to explain everything that had happened.

"Ages ago I met this girl. She was stunning and we started to date and got really into each other. She always said how she didn't want to meet the boys because she liked me for who I was not because I was Harry Styles. I can remember her beautiful pale oval face that night when we were laying under the moonlight and I told her I loved her for the first time. Anyway I was talking to Louis the other day and it turns out she had been stringing me along and wanted Louis. So we made her pick and she chose him over me and it caused a huge argument which led to me leaving the band...well I kinda got kicked out but oh well ey?"

I let his words process into my brain before saying anything. "I. Wrote a song about her and I was wondering if you could help me go solo?" He asked and I nodded slowly. That girl honestly must have been something special for all of that to happen. She'd better be anyway. He got a screwed up piece of paper from his pocket and begun to sing to me.

Dreams, that's where I have to go 

To see your beautiful face anymore 

I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio 

Hope, hope there's a conversation 

We both admit we had it good 

But until then it's alienation, I know 

That much is understood 

And I realize

[Chorus:] 

If you ask me how I'm doing 

I would say I'm doing just fine 

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind 

But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two 

And finally I'm forced to face the truth, 

No matter what I say I'm not over you, not over you

Damn, damn girl, you do it well 

And I thought you were innocent 

Took this heart and put it through hell 

But still you're magnificent 

I, I'm a boomerang, doesn't matter how you throw me 

I turn around and I'm back in the game 

Even better than the old me 

But I'm not even close without you

[Chorus:] 

If you ask me how I'm doing 

I would say I'm doing just fine 

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind 

But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two 

And finally I'm forced to face the truth, 

No matter what I say I'm not over you

And if I had the chance to renew 

You know there isn't a thing I wouldn't do 

I could get back on the right track 

But only if you'd be convinced 

So until then...

[Chorus:] 

If you ask me how I'm doing 

I would say I'm doing just fine 

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind 

But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two 

And finally I'm forced to face the truth, 

No matter what I say I'm not over you 

Not over you 

Not over you 

Not over you

I smiled as I listened to it and realised how perfect the song really was. He had some true talent and I looked him in the eyes. His eyes were bloodshot red from where he had been crying so much. "Stay round mine tonight mate. Tomorrow we will talk." I said and he silently got up and we walked back to mine.

The walk back was silent but it wasn't awkward. I think the situation was a wake up call to both of us. It made me realise how special my life was and it made him realise how much he needed to move on and find someone half decent that actually loves him. He was silently crying and it hurt me to see him in that much pain but I knew it would be best for him to just let it out.

Francesca greeted him the same way she always had. She honestly thought of Harry as a big brother and would kill anyone who hurt him. He thought the same towards her which was great for me because it would be awkward if they hated each other.

After they had finished hugging which went on for about five thousand hours we all sat down. Harry sat there and went through what had happened to Francesca whilst I grabbed Amy.

"What's happened?" She asked her face full of concern and I shook my head. "Can I have Liam's number please?" She nodded and handed me her phone which had Liam's number on the screen. I quickly saved it, handed back her phone and then went into the other room locking the door behind me.

"Where's Harry?" Liam asked urgently down the phone the second he picked up. "What's happened? He is at mine with Francesca." Liam sighed and then told me everything that Harry had said adding in a small bit where Harry and Louis had an actual fight. I sighed this girl seemed like a bitch.

"Right. I'll talk to him and try and convince him to join it again."

"Okay thanks dude." I put the phone down and then walked back into the living room to talk to Harry. He was crying with his head on her shoulder and I smiled. I sat down next to them and sighed. "Harry. Are you sure you want to quit the band? They meant everything to you and it is stupid to break up with them over a girl."

"They don't want me...Louis told me that the band will be better off without them!" This was going to be harder work then I thought. "I'm sure he didn't mean that." I said as I hugged him gently. It felt awkward because he wasn't in the mood for banter and I felt like I had to be careful with what I said. "I'm tired. Can I go to bed?" He said and I nodded.

Once he was in bed Amy came in and jumped in front of the television.

"I'M PREGNANT!"