Chapter 5

I had been over at Ed's hotel room almost daily since we recorded the song. It was already like a second home to me. "Want to do a twitcam to announce the single?" Ed asked all wide-eyed and excited. Despite my nerves I couldn't say no to his perfect face. We both grabbed our phones and sent out a tweet each informing people that we had an announcement to make. 

Hey guys its Ed, go on twitcam got something important to announce x

Guys, me and Ed are doing a twitcam hurry online x

The replies from fans rolled in instantly as people questioned what our announcement was about. The speculation that I was pregnant made me giggle uncontrollably, having children after a few months was definitely moving too fast for me. I glanced over at Ed noticing he was also laughing at the same tweet and grinned massively. Together we waited until the twitcam reached 10,000 viewers before we announced our news. "Hello Guys." Ed said laughing as he stretched his arm around my shoulders. "I have two little announcements, firstly; I would like you all to meet my girlfriend." He leant over to me and kissed me on the cheek, causing me to blush a deep crimson red. "And... Francesca is going to announce the next news." 

"Ed and I are going to release a song together. So get behind us and help us get it to number one."  The questions rolled in like a tsunami wave as we laughed together. It felt so good to talk to his fans about our new song, it felt natural. 

What's the song about?   "The song is about us in a way." Ed said.

Are you going to get married?   "WOAH! Calm down we haven't been together long." I laughed.

You two are so cute together!   "I know!" Ed winked into the camera proceeding to kiss me passionately. I checked my phone to see that #fedarenowtogether was trending and so was #FrancescaandEdforever. I blushed as I looked into the webcam and told everyone how grateful we were for their support. I think Ed killed everyone of his fans when he said "I told you my fans were the best! They give the best support ever." I laughed and kissed him.

When we got off twitcam Ed dropped me home. "Do you want to come in? My family would love to meet you!" I said as I got out of the car. "Will they like me?"

"Who wouldn't!" I laughed as I dragged him into the house. My dad was sitting in the living room with Amy for some unknown reason watching the Big Bang Theory. "Dad. Ed is here." I said as I hugged my dad, waiting for Ed to stop hiding and walk into the living room. My step mum sprinted into the room jumping up and down screaming... I would never get used to people's reactions to him, even though I was the same way just a few months ago. My dad hugged Ed and introduced the family to him whilst I introduced Amy to him. "What you doing round?" I asked a bit too fierce. "I came to see if you was back yet and your whole family are in the garden by the way, along with your ex."

"SHIT!" I mumbled. When I was younger I had a relatively long-term relationship with a family friend but as he grew up, I realised that he was not a very nice person causing us to part on really bad terms. I walked Ed into the garden, our arms interlinked, to see the majority of my family drunk and either in the pool or bar. "Shannon! Thea! Ed is here." I screamed seeing my cousins running towards us. Ed moved his arms protectively wrapped around my waist and he kindly signed pictures and cd's for my cousins and family.

Jai walked over to us and looked upset. "Jai." I smiled, none of my family knew about our relationship because we didn't want to put them in an awkward situation if it didn't work out. "Who is this?" He snapped angrily. "Hi, I'm Ed." Ed looked down at me confused, I grabbed Ed's hand reassuringly, and then turned back to face Jai. "Listen, I don't want any problems. Ed is my boyfriend, we haven't seen each other in years." I said confused, it had honestly been years since we last saw each other. I couldn't comprehend why he had any business getting involved in my new relationships. "Nice to meet you Ed, I'm Jai." He sighed as he gave up arguing with me and held his hand out for Ed to shake. I walked into the bar, Ed wrapped in my arms and we started dancing to the music. "Karaoke!!!!" Nikki screamed absolutely hammered as she grabbed Ed and gave him the microphone. He stared at me as he sang making my heart flutter uncontrollably.

He jumped down from the stool he was sitting on and picked me up bridal style kissing me. I had never been happier then that moment kissing Ed Sheeran surrounded by my entire family. I had never felt more consumed with love and hope.