Chapter 38

Harry's POV;

I woke up and felt a wet patch on the bed. I slowly slipped out from underneath Amy and found blood everywhere... Wait weren't she pregnant? I shook her awake and saw the scared look on her face as she got up. Tears pricked in her eyes and she collapsed into my arms. She eventually sat back down on the sofa and I ran to get Francesca.

Francesca jumped out off her bed tiredly and I told her what happened. "What do you mean?"

"Okay, Francesca, I think she's having a miscarriage." I screamed and she immediately got dressed. "When Ed wakes up tell him I'm at the hospital." She said as she walked back out of the bathroom. I nodded and went to get showered and dressed. Francesca took Amy to the hospital.

"FUCK ENGLISH WEATHER!" I heard her scream and then the door slammed shut. I peered out the window to see that it was pissing down and there was thunder and lightening.

Francesca's POV;

Amy and I hurriedly got into the car and sat there in silence. It was so dark out and I couldn't see anything. The little bit of light we actually got was from the lightening. I sighed as I drove quickly off.

I made sure to keep my eyes on the road because I knew how dangerous it was. I heard Amy break into tears and sighed.

Why does good things happen to bad people? Was my final thought before an excruciating pain went up and down my spine. I shot forward and felt something wet hit my head. Everything just went blurry and then black.

Amy's POV;

I screamed but put my hands forward to stop myself from smashing into the window like Francesca. There was a man standing outside her window looking at her and laughing. I looked over to Francesca suddenly forgetting everything that had happened to me and screamed in shock. There was blood everywhere and she had bits of glass digging in all off her body.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled the number for the police. "Hello! I need an ambulance, there has been a car crash!" I said and then I told him the road we were on. I looked back to the window to see the man slowly backing away. I was too scared to get out of do anything plus there was an excruciating pain shooting down my arm, leg and spine.

I just sat there thinking about how my life had gone from perfect to hell in one day...one night...12 hours was all it took to destroy my perfect life and there was one person to blame for pat of that.

I recognized that man from the window...I can't think on where from but I knew him. There was something about the way he laughed at the crash...Something about the way he stood and the way his eyes fixed on Francesca. He was someone I wanted to leave behind in my dark past...but who?

The next thing I remember is waking up on a hospital bed. Everything around me was white. A pair of arms engulfed me in a big hug and I immediately recognized them. Liam. I looked up to see tears in his eyes. "Liam!" I screamed as I tried to hug him back but the pain was unbearable. I practically screamed in agony. Liam an out of the room to get a nurse and she came straight in with him.

"She's in pain can you do something!" He screamed at her and she nodded. She got out a needle making me flinch which caused more pain to shoot through my body and then she injected something nice into me. It made me numb which was good because I couldn't feel the pain anymore. The nurse took Liam out of the room and started talking to him.

I sat there confused and then Harry walked in making me smile. "Hi." He said slowly and he sat down on a chair next to my bed. I nodded slowly and he smiled a bit. "How you doing?" He asked sincerely and I didn't bother to answer. "I know stupid question right. I just wanted to know you was okay before I go and sit with Ed again." He said and I quickly looked at him.

"Why is Ed here?" I asked shock showing in my voice. "Sorry? He is here for...Wait, what do you remember Amy?" He asked just as Liam walked in. They did a little 'sup nod' and then ignored each other. "I remember waking up next to you, then that was it."

"Fuck." Was all he said before he grabbed Liam and pulled him out of the room. They both had tears in their eyes and I couldn't work out why.

Liam's POV;

"We need to talk." Harry said as he grabbed me and pulled me out of the room and I nodded. "Last night Amy collapsed into my arms. So I sat her down on the sofa and that and looked after her and then she fell asleep in my arms. She woke up this morning with blood everywhere Liam."

I just looked at him confused. "Err... and?" I asked and shock filled his eyes. "You mean, you don't know?" He asked me and I just stared at him again. I was starting to get angry. "KNOW WHAT HARRY?" I screamed and a tear escaped his eyes. "She's pregnant LIAM!"

I sunk to the floor processing his words. If she collapsed last night and woke up with blood everywhere and then was in a car crash then the chances of the baby surviving are like zero. I sat there and let the tears flood my eyes and then I suddenly realised how Ed was feeling right now.

Life sucked.

"Babe?" I said as I walked back in to the room. She tried to sit up and then collapsed in agony. "You don't remember what happened?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Do you know why you're in here?" Harry asked as he walked back in. I looked at him and nodded gratefully. "No... Why am I in here? Is it to do with that man?" She asked and we both looked at her in shock.

"What man? What man Amy!" I asked as I sat down. She looked at me and sighed. "The man that was there that moment. I don't know what happened but he was following us." She said and I got up. "I'll be back in a minute Harry." I said as I left the room to find a nurse.

Harry's POV;

I sat there and grabbed Amy's hand. "Liam and I agreed that we were going to fill you in on everything that happened so I am going to start as he has gone somewhere." I said and I felt her hand shaking. "You are pregnant." A look of realisation struck across her face and then everything came flooding back to her. It was like she was reliving every single moment.

"OMG! The baby! Is it okay? The blood. The man! I remember everything! FRANCESCA! WHERE IS SHE?" She screamed just Liam walked back into the room. He looked at us confused so I explained that she remembered. They both broke down into tears together and I went to get the nurse.

"Nurse!" I screamed as I found one. She ran over to me and asked me what was wrong. "Amy remembers. Can you find out about the baby now please?" I asked and she nodded. I was about to follow her back into the room but I saw the broken hearted look on Ed's face and decided that honestly they have each other and Ed had no one at that moment so he needed me more.

"Ed." I said as I sat down next to me. He had his face buried in his hands and was crying uncontrollably. He shook his head and then looked up, his usually blue eyes were red and puffy and all the sparkle had gone from them. The shine he had when we was around Francesca had just disappeared.

The doctor walked out of her room and came over to us. "You two are here for Francesca right?" He asked and we both nodded eagerly.

"I have some news."