Chapter 17

Amy's POV;

I walked into Francesca's room to see her laying on the floor listening to Ed near enough crying. I sighed as i went to hug her. "Come here." I said. I hated seeing her like this but Ed wasn't coming back for a while now. "Babe, wanna come Liam's with me?" I asked as i picked up her laptop and put it back on the table. She shook her head and burried her face in her hands. "Babe, he will be back soon. There is pizza in the microwave and Katie should be back soon." I said as i left her to herself and walked out of the door.

I got to Liams and nervously knocked on the door. "Lili." I said as i kissed him and he picked me up. "AmyBoo, we have the house to ourselves what do you want to do?" He asked cheekily and i burst out laughing as he set me down on the sofa. I kissed him for about ten minutes before getting up and pushing him off me. "What?" He asked. "I...It don't feel right. The boys might come home any minute." I said as i glanced at the door. "I'll lock it?" He said and i nodded watching him get up and lock the door.

"Can they unlock it?" I asked. I really didn't want Harry Styles or Louis Tomlinson to walk in on us because if they did it would be all around the internet in three seconds. "Not from the outside." He said as he flung me back onto the sofa. I relaxed a lot and then kissed him. He turned on the music and i burst out laughing causing him to roll his eyes. "You find everything funny!" He complaned causing me to laugh louder and harder.

"OMG! Could you have chosen more cheesier songs?" I asked through fits of laughter. He got off me and blushed bright red as he walked over to the music player and turned his iphone off. I got up and hugged him. "Well, i am sorry for trying to be romantic." He mumbled, i spun him around in my arms and kissed him. "You are perfect just the way you are. Lili! Don't turn the music off i like it it just tiggled me a bit. Me and Francesca used to listen to it in school." He smiled, put the music on and picked me up throwing me down on the sofa.

*Ring, Ring* "You gonna answer that?" I asked and he shook his head. *Ring, Ring.* I grabbed the phone of Liam and answered it myself. "Yes...Oh...Harry...Yes we will let you in now. Okay bye." I said as we both got up off the sofa and put some clothes on. I opened the door to see a very angry looking Harry. He raised his eyebrows at Liam and then walked in soaking wet. "Is it raining?" I asked as water dripped all over the floor.

"No...No Amy, no it is not raining. I just decided to have a shower outside." He said sarcastically so i looked at him and said "Well that was a bit stupid." I think i pushed him over the edge and he started having a rant about how we didn't open the door and answer the phone and he was standing outside in the rain for a couple of hours. Me and Liam just stood together and tried not to laugh. Harry was so angry and it was hilarious.

When Harry finished moaning he went to have a shower and change into some dry clothes and then we sat down watching some films. "What do you wanna watch Amy?" Harry asked me as he came downstairs in his jogging bottoms and no top. I rolled my eyes and replied, "Firstly please cover yourself up and i don't know, i am in the mood for a romance." I said and it was true. "No and okay, what about the note book?" He asked and i nodded. Liam wrapped his arms around me and i snuggled into his chest putting my feet on Harry.

"You lot look comfy." Zayn said as he walked through the door with Perrie. "Hi!" I said as i looked over the back off the sofa. "Yeah, she is like the only one who is actually comfortable!" Harry said so i hit him with a pillow and everyone burst out laughing. "You alright Aimz?" Perrie asked and i nodded. "Want to come internet shopping with me?" She asked as she grabbed Zayn's laptop from the kitchen table. I nodded and got off the boys to buy some new clothes.

"OMG! How nice are they!" I squeeled as i looked at a pair of pink studded shorts. "You need to get them....Zayn will pay!" She said just as Zayn walked in. I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes chucking his card along with details at us. "OMG THANK YOU!" I  screamed as i hugged him and then ordered the shorts.

Me and Perrie had spent thousands and thousands of pounds on clothes before we decided that we had ordered enough. I got three new dresses, a pair of shoes, some bags, tops and jeans and shorts. I also got a denim skator skirt and a blouse to go with it. I loved my new clothes and was so thankful for Zayn. "You two having fun?" Liam said as he walked into Zayns bedroom. We both nodded and i got up to join LiliBoo. "I love you!" I stated, he looked me in the eyes and flund me over his shoulder before walking out of the room and into his bedroom. "Say that again bitch!"

"I love you."

"What do you do?"

"I love you!"

"I can't hear you!"

"I LOVE YOU LIAM PAYNE!"

"Okay! No need to shout...I love you too." He said as he grabbed me and started to tiggle me. I screamed and burst out laughing as me legs went mental. "Stop!" i said in between breathes. He stopped and we both collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily.

"LiliBoo..."

"Yeah?"

"Don't worry." I said as he rolled over and propped himself up on one elbow. His gorgeous eyes penetrated mine and he kissed me for the thousandth time that day.