Chapter 15

Francesca's POV;

I smiled as I woke up.

Happy 21st Babe, Love Dad and Nikki x - Dad

Happy 21st Sis. Miss you been really quiet at home lately x - Craig

Happy Birthday Trouble! x - Liam

HBD! HAVE A GOODEN! X - Harry

Happy Birthday, god your getting old x Much love from your amazing cousin shan - Shannon

I laughed as I read through the millions of text messages I had gained over night. I went to join the girls in the living room for a bit. "Happy Birthday!" Amy said as she hugged me. Katie done the same and then they both pushed me onto the sofa and told me to close my eyes. I obeyed them still laughing at there new hairstyles. "Right open them now!" Katie said. I opened my eyes to see about ten million present scattered over the floor. Prince had a beautiful silk red bow tied around his neck and was biting at the present adorably. I picked him up and held him whilst opening the presents.

The girls and Ed must have spent so much on me. There was loads and loads of stuff. I got loads of superdry and Hollister clothes. Shorts, Jeans, t-shirts. Some of my favourite presents were concert tickets and a weekend away in new York with the girls. I GOT AVRIL LAVIGNE MEET AND FUCKING GREET CONCERT TICKETS! I was like Avril's biggest fan, she was so awesome. "So who you taking to the concert?" The girls asked as three tickets fell out of the card. I smiled and looked at them both. "YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS EVER! OF COURSE I AM TAKING YOU TWO!" We all hugged each other and I opened the rest of the presents. Seriously it took my about three hours to get through half of them.

I couldn't believe how much money the girls must have spent on me. I felt so spoilt but then saying that you only turn 21 once right? "We are going clubbing tonight to celebrate!" Amy said as we sat there watching The Vampire Diaries box set she had bought me. She also got me Supernatural as I was so into all that stuff. I smiled and nodded. "I have nothing to wear!" I groaned and she handed me another present. "I thought you would say that. Ed sent it over last night, I was waiting all night to get it." She said. I pulled the dress carefully out of the bag and was gobsmacked.

It was gorgeous. It was heart bube tube and a champagne colour with a corset back. It was so glittery and sparkly and totally something I would wear. I smiled as I put the dress away and turned my full attention back to Ian Somerhalder stripping. He was one of the most sexiest people in the world.

My phone buzzed uncontrollable from twitter and facebook notifications. I smiled and tweeted;

Thanks for the birthday wishes x Love you all x

I got loads of retweets and replies asking for a follow and asking me about my day so I followed and answered as many as I could before jumping into the shower.

I had my music blaring out loud from my new iphone and I sang along as the songs were being played. The first song was one of my favourites.

If I don't say this now I will surely break

As I'm leaving the one I want to take

Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh,

Be my baby

Ohhhhh

Oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go

Will you won't you, be the one I'll always know

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh

Be my baby

Ohhhhhh

Oh, oh

Be my Baby

I'll look after you

And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt

My love she leans into me

This most assuredly counts

She says most assuredly

Oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

After You

Oh, oh

Be my baby

Ohhhhh

It's always have and never hold

You've begun to feel like home

What's mine is yours to leave or take

What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh

Be my baby

Ohhhhh

Oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

You are so beautiful to me

I sang along to about twenty other songs before getting out of the shower and doing my hair. I quickly done a youtube video thanking everyone for the birthday wishes and then joined the girls and had a little party.

We got ready to go clubbing and I tried on my beautiful new dress. It looked so gorgeous it was unreal. The dress literally made me speechless. I stood there staring at myself in the mirror, "Wow." Amy said as she walked in, Katie followed on her heels and said exactly the same thing. "You look amazing!" She said and I turned around.

Standing in front of me were my two best friends looking absolutely stunning. "You two can talk!"  I said. We had a group hug and then all had celebratory birthday shots before walking to the car. There was a beautiful white limo parked outside with five boys sitting inside looking gorgeous. I got into the car smiling like an idiot as they all said happy birthday. "You look gorgeous!" They said to us as they saw us.

We pulled up outside the club and it looked deserted. "Here we are!" Amy said as she pushed me into the club. I stood there confused looking around. It was pitch black and there was no music on and no one was anywhere. The club was empty and then suddenly about five thousand people appeared screaming at me.

"Surprise!"