Chapter 13

Francesca's POV;

Ed came and stood beside me. I was staring at our new house. We had just finished unpacking everything and I was now so happy. Amy came and stood beside us also staring at the house. "The three of us against the world now." Amy sighed and I nodded. "Us three could conquer anything." Ed said smiling. "I love you." I said as I turned around and kissed him. He swooped me off my feet and carried me into the house.

He put me down on the kitchen counter and passed me my phone. I looked at him confused and he smiled and said, "Call your mates, house warming party?" I nodded excitedly and then called everyone I knew inviting them to my party. We put the music on and got out the drinks. Everyone turned up excitedly, they were all so amazed by our new house.

Katie's POV;

I walked into Francesca's new house...no wait...Mansion. It is too big to be classified as a house. Everyone was there, people from primary school and secondary school even some people that I hadn't seen or spoken to for about five hundred years. One person stuck out in particular though...He was blond and quite tall. I could only see the back of him but I knew who it was, I stopped myself from fan girling and walked over to Niall Horan.

"Niall right?" I asked as I held my hand out for him to shake. He shook it and nodded. I stared into his beautiful deep blue eyes and melted. "Who are you?"

"I am Katie, me and Francesca have been really close since secondary school."

"Cool." He said as his eyes penetrated mine. Looking into his eyes got me hypnotized he was so perfect in everyway shape and form.  "This house is amazing eh?" He said as he grabbed my hand and led me to where everyone was dancing. Ed turned on the karaoke and started singing a song he wrote for Francesca, Niall wrapped his arms around my waist making me mentally fan girl and then started to dance with me.

I paid all my dues

And she wanted to know

That I'd never leave her

Now I'm ready to go

And strange as it seems

She's endless to me

She's just like paperwork

But harder to read

Patience, my enemy

And loving's my friend

It's harder to leave

With my heart on my sleeve

Than to stay and just pretend

Oh, she knows me so well

Oh, she knows me like I know myself

I made all my plans

And she has made hers

She kept me in mind

But I wasn't sure

I searched every room

For a way to escape

But every time

I tried to leave

She keeps holding on to me

For dear life

And blocking my way

Patience, my enemy