Chapter 9

Amy's POV;

I woke up to see that Liam's arms were wrapped around me tightly. I quickly sneeked out of the bed and went to find Francesca. "Hey babe." She said as she hugged me. She was downstairs eating breakfast with Ed and her family. I quickly greated them all and then sat down to have my own breakfast. "So Amy, how was your date last night?" He brother asked me and i blushed bright red. "It was amazing, Liam is so perfect!" I screamed which made them all burst out with laughter. Liam walked down in jogging bottoms and topless to join us all for breakfast.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Barrett, thank you for letting me stay here the night." He said as he shook there hands. Nikki fangirled as he shook her hand which made us all laugh even harder. "Hello Liam." Paul said as he rolled his eyes at his wife. I loved staying at Francesca's because everyone was so chill. They never let anything bother them and they had all been through so much.

We ate breakfast and then went back up to Francesca's room with Craig (her brother) and his girlfriend Jo. We sat there talking about things in general. Jo was a big fan of Ed Sheeran so she was so hyper. We done a few youtube videos and then the boys had to go home. Francesca kissed Ed and said goodbye so i done the same with Liam. I kissed him on the cheek scared to kiss him on the lips incase i was moving things too fast. We both said goodbye and me and Francesca stood at the door waving them off.

Just as we were going back into the house someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Liam standing there looking perfect. He grabbed my head and pushed me into a massive kiss. I grinned like a fool as he went back into the car after doing the 'call me' signal.

"AAAWWW! You and Liam!" Francesca said winding me up as we walked back inside. "Shutup!" I screamed blushing bright red. I got a text from Liam and burst out laughing as i read it.

Not being funny babe but wanted to do that all night xx - Li

Same loool xxx - Aimz

Be my girlfriend?xxxxxxx - Li

YESSSSS! XXXXXX - Aimz

I screamed and Francesca read the messages over my shoulder rolling her eyes and bursting out with laughter. "Fancy going to gym?" She asked as she chucked me her spare bikini and tracksuit. I nodded, grabbed my ipod off the side and then packed my bad with the clothes i kept at Frans. Yes i was round her house so often i had my own room and wardrobe get over it...

We got to the gym and immediately got on the only two running machines spare. We both listened to our own music and then went for a swim. "Frannyyyyy! Aimzzzzz!" Some girl screamed from the corner of the pool. I looked over to see it was Brittney and following her was Tai. Brittney, Tai, Katie and I used to be a group on youtube called The BraideBunch. We done a load of pranks and challneges and uploaded them. They were such good friends and i hadn't seen them much lately and i missed them so much.

"Hey guys!" Francesca said as she hugged them both. We swam our lengths and then went to Costa for a catch up. Costa was like our hangout place. Francesca was there so often that when she walked in she didn't have to order they allready knew what she wanted.

We filled the girls in on our love lifes and they done the same. It was so good to hang out with them again after so long. "We should get the BraideBunch back together!" Francesca said reading my mind. We all nodded enthusiastically thinking the same thing. I rang Katie and told her to get down here but buy five 2l cartons of milk and food colouring on the way. It was time for the milk challenge.

Katie walked in holding the milk and food dye and got strange looks from everyone around. We got the bus to our special alleyway and filmed the milk challenge. "I am not sure if i want to do this!" Katie moaned when the girls started to film it. I hit her gentley and laughed. "Hi I am Francesca!" Francesca started. She always introduced herself first when  it came to our videos. "I am Amy."

"I'm Brittney."

"I am Katie bitcheessss."

"And i am Tai!"

"And together we are the BraideBunch." We said doing our usual introduction and then got into the challenge after going about mental with excitement because it was our first video again in years.

I felt so ill after the challenge and wanted to throw up but so far Francesca and I was the only ones who hadn't thrown up and we didn't want to loose so i held it in as best as i could. We had such a laugh filming it though so why not do it?

I decided to go home that day. Like the day was really good and it couldn't get bad so why not?

"We are fucking over!" I heard as soon as i walked through the door. My cat ran up to me so i picked her up and listened on the stairs to my parents arguing. "What you want to end it?"

"Yeah! Fuck you! Amy and I are better off without you." My mum said as she stormed out of the house. I sprinted up to my room in floods of tears and rang Liam.