Chapter 8

Ed's POV

I got ready to go on a date with Francesca and Liam and Amy. Liam knocked on my door and I let him in. He looked really good dressed in a suit and looked really smart. I sighed and pulled on my blazer and drove us down to Francesca's house. We sang in the car along to some Lawson....Apparently Liam really liked the band, I thought they were alright. I got a text from my beautiful princess and told Liam what she said.

Hey, babe we are going to TGIF is that alright? X - F

Sure, love you xxxxxxx - E

Love you too xxxxxxx - F

I smiled and put my phone away turning my concentration bak to the road. "You alight Li?" I asked he seemed really quiet ever since he asked Amy to go on a date with him. I weren't sure if he was having second thoughts or something. "What's it like?" He asked me, I looked at him confused, I honestly couldn't for the life of me work out what was wrong with Liam. "Dating a fan... Someone that worships everything you do... Do you ever wonder that she is only with you because you're famous? Does it get annoying when she fan girls around you? Honestly how do I know if she's the one?" He caught me quite surprised and made me laugh.

As soon as I laughed I got daggers from him. We were pulling up into Francesca's drive way by now and I turned to look at him seriously. "Forget the extreme cheesyness of your lyrics when it comes to the last question. I know it sounds cliche but honestly you will know...You will and as for the others I find it adorable so you know."

He looked at me and nodded so we both got out to knock for the girls.

Francesca's POV;

"You nervous?" I asked Amy as she stepped out of my bathroom. She nodded and giggled. We both turned up the music and had Ed Sheeran blaring out loud singing along.

"This is something I am never going to get used to!" Ed sighed as he walked through my doors with Liam. They both looked so amazing I was speechless. "You better!" I said whilst grabbing my bag and jacket. Amy did the same.

Ed wrapped his arms around my waist as he led me to the taxi. "You look stunning." He whispered into my ear causing me to blush crimson red. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek whilst telling him that he looked so sexy. He did and to be honest so did Liam. Amy and Liam were walking in front of us laughing and joking around. The thing I liked the both about One Direction and Ed was most probably that they didn't act like celebrities they were just like normal people.

When we got to TGIF we got our table an started chatting. "Amy, how's college?" I asked, "It's good, just finished my assignment and my professor is grading it over the weekend."

"What college do you got to Amy?" Liam asked looking a bit surprised, she giggled and said "Essex College of Art, I study Fashion and design, I have always wanted to be a fashion designer." Liam nodded and then looked at me, "What about you?" He asked politely, Ed looked up from his dinner to hear my answer. "I have just finished my course at university. I studied

Veterinary Nursing." He nodded and smiled. We got talking about jobs and what Liam wanted to be before he was in One Direction.

Ed grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers in mine. He looked me in the eye as he spoke "Francesca." I nodded looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "I need to talk to you..." He sighed, every bad thing possible ran through my mind. I blinked back tears at the thought of him breaking up with me. "I am going on tour..." He sighed as tears became present in his eyes. I looked at him and shook my head. "I don't want you to leave!" I cried sounding like an immature child.

"I know, I don't want to leave but we can get through it right? I love you Francesca"

" I love you too.... Yeah we can get through this! How long for and when?"

" I go in a week, and for three months." I sighed and nodded as I lent across the table to kiss him.

After dinner we got a taxi home and then went to bed. Ed's arms were protectively hugging my body. His chin was resting on my shoulder and our legs were entwined. I turned over to face him and looked him in the eye. "Ed Sheeran I love you okay?" He nodded and whispered I love you too before we both drifted of into a deep sleep.

Amy's POV;

Liam stripped off causing me to stare. His body was unreal he looked so sexy. He stood there in his underwear and caught me staring so I quickly looked towards the floor. "Like what you see?" He asked as he put his hand on my chin and lifted my head to face him. I nodded for some reason and he lent in to kiss me. I swear fireworks went off in the back ground. Sparks flew everywhere. I mentally fan girled and then we both got into bed still kissing each other passionately.