Chapter 19

Francesca's POV;

I smiled as I pulled on my Avril Lavigne t-shirt. Amy and Katie both walked in also wearing Avril Laigne t-shirts and we all squealed with excitement. "MEET AND GREET BIATCH!" I screamed and hugged them both. "Honestly the best birthday present ever!" Prince walked into the room and barked causing us all to laugh. "Okay Prince, you are the best present." I cooed. I picked him up and went to put him in the garden for a bit.

We all sat in the living room listening to music buzzing about the concert. I smiled as her new song came on the radio. Here's to never growing up is such an amazing song and I knew every single lyric already. We brought Prince back inside and then left to go and meet Avril Lavigne.

"Hey, you must be Francesca, Amy and Katie right?" She said her beautiful Canadian accent shined through. I was completely star stricken and didn't know what to do. Amy nodded equally as star stricken and Avril burst out laughing. "Hi, i'm Avril." She said as she took me in for a hug. I mentally fan girled and then calmed down a bit. "Hi, i'm Francesca. You are my role model. OMG! I can't believe I am finally meeting you." I said as we all sat down on a sofa. She signed some pictures and followed us on twitter as she spoke. "I am very touched. I am quite a big fan of you too Francesca. You are amazing at singing I saw Ed pull you up at his concert." She said laughing.

"You what..."

"I think you are an amazing singer. Would you like to choose a song and sing it with me?" She asked looking into my eyes. I jumped up with joy and smiled pathetically. "YEEEES!" I screamed and everyone burst out laughing. Amy looked at me still star stricken and her eyes were wide with shock. I couldn't stop laughing trust the girls to get so amazed by Avril when they were dating some of the biggest people around right now. "What song?"

"Here's to never growing up. OMG! Thank you! I am so happy right now!" I said as I threw myself into her eyes and text Ed.

Babe, I am performing with Avril later. I LOVE YOU! X - F

Aw. I love you too. I will tune in and watch it hun x - Ed

"Girls you need to go and take your seats now. I will call you on stage at the beginning of the song Fran. I hope you enjoy the concert." She said as we were rushed to our seats. I love Avril Lavigne so much before I met her and meeting her now had just mad my love stronger...Just like it did with Ed. I sat down on my seat and watched the supporting act and then got all excited for Avril to come on. "Hello London! And welcome to the 02." She said getting screams from everyone.

"You are all looking amazing out there tonight! I am here to sing to you a load of my old songs as well as some new ones so lets hit it off with one of my personal favourites." She said as she started strumming the chords to Sk8ter Boi. I sang along with every word and she went straight into I'm With You which was one of my favourite songs. I am so glad it was a 'best of' concert instead of one for her new album as I loved her old songs so much.

"I have a special guest today. She has recently been dragged into the world of fame by a ginger god. Here is Francesca Barrett guys." She said and some body guards helped me get to stage. I stood there not knowing what to do until she handed me a microphone. "Hey guys." I said into the microphone and everyone cheered. "We are going to sing Avril Lavigne's new song for you." The crowed erupted into ear piercing screams and the majority of it was just Amy and Katie. I laughed to myself and Avril started to sing.

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love