Chapter 10

Amy's POV;

"Mum, what's going on between you and dad?" I asked as I sat at the table whilst putting down my cat. "Darling, I am moving to America, we are going to file for a divorce."  I sat here looked down at my dinner and cried. "You coming with me?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around me. I shook my head and jumped of the chair running up to my bedroom.

I sat there for hours and hours crying. I didn't do anything, I didn't want to do anything. Everything sucked. My life was falling apart.

Aimz, babe what's wrong?x - Li

I got loads of texts from friends and Liam but I didn't want to talk to anyone. I couldn't believe that my parents were breaking up and my mum wanted me to move to America with her. I couldn't do that, my life was finally getting back on track and I wasn't about to move to America.

Francesca's POV;

Ed rang me to say that Liam was worried about Amy. "Hey babe, is amy alright?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Liam said she rang him last night crying and now she isn't replying to his texts, something about family issues."

"I'll run round there and talk to her thanks, love you."

"Love you too hun." We finished our conversation so I got dressed and ran round to Amy's. I knocked on the door and Amy's mum opened it with bright red eyes and they were all puffy like she had been crying all the time. She told me to go straight upstairs and talk to Amy. She was really grateful that I had come round. I sprinted up the stairs.

"Aimz!" I shouted as I hugged her. She was laying on her bed with mascara running down her eyes and she was just staring at the ceiling. "Babe, what's happened?" I asked, she told me everything whilst buried in my arms. "You can live with your dad!"

"No, no, with mum going he will most probably go back to turkey. He has no family over here." She said crying even more. "You can buy a house of your own can't you?" I asked, she looked up at me and smiled. "We are old enough!"she shouted as she got out her laptop, I laughed it's funny how about ten words changed her mood so quickly. We looked around for a few houses before her mum dropped me home. "Did you speak to her?" She said as she turned a corner. "Yeah, she has cheered up a bit now. Mrs Usbas do you really think that moving to America is the best idea?"

"I have wanted to move to America since Amy was born but he was holding me back and well I just got a job out there and I want to move. I would love Amy to come with me but if she can find somewhere to stay then I do not mind her staying, of course I'll miss her but she is old enough to look after herself now."

I nodded said goodbye and then got out of the car.

Hey, babe I have found the perfect house for us!x - Aimz

Us?x - F

Yeah! OMG! Us living together will be awesome! xxxx - Aimz

Fran I know we are moving quick but I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?x - Ed

Great what was I supposed to do now? My best friend thought I was moving in with her and so did my boyfriend. I didn't know what to do. Ed was right me and Ed had been moving really fast lately but I honestly did love him but then I couldn't leave my best friend when she needed me the most...Unless...

Hey Ed, I love that Idea xxx - F

Hey Aimz, okay it probably would but let me choose the house yeah?xx - F

Okay babe, got the perfect house, it's huge. xxx - Ed

OMG YAYYYY and okayyyy xx - A

I smiled as I read through the messages and then went downstairs to have dinner.

"Dad, I think it's time I move out don't you?"

"You will always be welcome here darling but if you want..."

"It's not that, Ed and I were thinking about getting our own place."

"Where abouts?"

"Near, I don't want to move far. Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah sure, whatever makes you happy, I'll will put some money towards it too."

"You are moving out already! I haven't moved out yet!" My brother moaned and we all laughed. I was happy that my family were going to let me without making a big deal. We all joked around for a bit more and then went to bed.