Chapter 1

I got up early in the morning happier than ever. Some how I got my mom to say yes to going to Cali with my best friend, Kenzy, for the month. I rushed to the bathroom to shower. When I got out I grabbed my clothes (picture) and put on  primer, foundation, concealer, nude eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner, which was my usual makeup routine. I brushed my teeth and curled my hair and grabbed my white converse. Kenzy was going to be here in ten minutes, so I double checked my bags and said goodbye to my parents and my sister. Of course, she was early, so I grabbed my bags and we went on our way.

When I got in the car Kenzy shouts, " hey! You excited?!"
"Of course!" I was so excited because I love the beach, and we are going to be staying in her grandparent's beach house.
We get to the airport in no time, and there's only 10 minutes until our flight. I grab a snack and eat it , and the intercom says we are boarding.  The flight is quick and we get to LA. When we get there we get in an uber and head to her grandparents house.

I wanted to come with last year, but I couldn't. My mom said I was "too young." When we got there I just breathed in the fresh salty air.
It smelled so good
We walked inside and said hi. The first thing her grandpa does is gives her $200. Woah. He then says, " that's for you guys. If you want to there's a mall about a mile away, go spend it."
We both looked at eachother and jumped in excitement. When we got to the mall, the first thing we did is went to PINK. We ended up buying matching cover ups and bikinis. We walked around the mall for awhile and bought some things, and walked back. It was getting late so we put away our stuff in the guest bedroom and went to sleep.