Chapter 1.

First chapter of the book Yeaaa. I hope it's long enough, because I thought the chapters of my last book were pretty short. It will take me longer to make one though. Anyway have fun reading. (Picture on top is of Nyx).

I slowly opened my eyes. "Finally!", I heard Nyx yell. I stood up and looked at her. "How long have you been waiting?", I asked. "Just a few minutes", she answered excited. "Why are you so uhm active?", I asked confused, but she was already downstairs again. I changed my pyjamas in a blue dress and looked in the mirror to do my hair. I tied up my hair in a ponytail with my blue rose elastic. It was just an elastic, but then with a blue rose on it. Nyx always told me she was jealous on my shiny blue eyes and I realised she was waiting for me. I went downstairs for breakfast. Don't understand me wrong. Nyx was a really good friend, but sometimes she was just annoying. I sat down at our kitchen table. "Good morning", mom said. "Something happened?", I asked. "Hm nothing news, just that a few fairies disappeared again. Probably killed by Pan", she mumbled. She didn't like to talk about it, but as princess I needed to know what was going on in Neverland. I was sixteen now and it would take two years before I became queen. I didn't want to be queen. I didn't know how to rule. My mom gave me a plate with food. "Thanks", I mumbled and started eating. Nyx sat down next to me. "What's wrong with you today?", she asked. "Nothing", I mumbled with my mouth full of food. "Shall we go outside after you finished?", she asked. I nodded and put my plate down in the sink. "Let's go."

We flew outside. "We have to be careful. There are a lot of Eagles now", Nyx said. I nodded and we landed on a tree close to mermaid lagoon. "Is it about you becoming queen?", Nyx asked. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "You don't seem to like it that much." "I still have two years", I said. "So it is about that", she yelled. "Shhht, yes it is. I don't want to lose my freedom, you know", I explained. "Ow look it's the fairy princess!" I looked down from the tree. One of the mermaids sat down on a rock in the lake. "What do you want?", I yelled back. "Are you supposed to be the queen? You're just playing around", she said. I rolled my eyes. "You don't know how it is to become a leader", I said and flew away. I flew through the woods and I had no idea where I was going. When I flew a few minutes I heard voices. I flew up in a tree and looked around. I saw a boy walking around. He looked really stressed. "Pan!", someone yelled. Was that the feared Pan? He had gold, brown hair and from what I could see green eyes. "What?", he asked pissed. "We captured a fairy", a blond guy said walking towards him. I looked from behind a leaf. What where they going to do with the fairy? Pan took the fairy from the blond guy. "Dain", I whispered to myself. He was one of the fairies that took care of the pixie dust. "There you go, fairy", Pan said laughing and he ripped of his wings. I held my hands in front of my mouth and flew away.

When I came back at the Fairy Tree everyone was panicking. I flew to the castle we lived and knocked on the door. Mom opened up. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Dain is missing", she said. "He's dead", I answered softly. "Dead?" "I saw Pan kill him." "Pan?!", she yelled. "Airy!", I heard Nyx yell. She landed next to me. "You saw Pan?", she asked. "I told you to stay away from him", my mom said sternly. "I know, but I heard him and then I saw him kill Dain", I said protesting. "You're staying in the house the rest of the years", she said. "What?!", I yelled upset. "Inside!", she yelled. "You're unbelievable!", I yelled and ran past her. I ran straight to my room and locked my door. I lay down on my bed and started to pull at a flower that was in my room. In every corner of my room was a flower or a plant. I loved flowers and bright colours.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door. "Go away!", I yelled. "Airy", Nyx yelled. "I said go away!" After that I heard footsteps go away. I sat down next to my window and looked outside. From my window I had a beautiful view on the ocean and mermaid lagoon. I saw Pan standing at the lagoon. He was holding another fairy. The fairy looked a lot like Warren, one of the guards from that looked around our tree now and then. Pan threw him in the lake and the mermaids jumped immediately on him. I unlocked my door and ran downstairs. "Mom!", I yelled. She came out of the kitchen. "Is Warren missing?", I asked. "How do you know?" "Pan just threw him in the lake", I answered. She looked at me with open mouth. "I had a view on it from my window. You have to do something to make him stop", I said. "We can't. He will kill us all", mom answered. "Make a deal", I said. "We're not going to make a deal with an devil who will kill us all." I walked angry back upstairs. How could they let all those fairies die? Okay, maybe it wouldn't be easy to make a deal with him, but they didn't do anything about it. As I was thinking about that I realised I was trying to lead them and I didn't want to be queen. I would lose all my freedom, what I had lost now anyway, because I wasn't allowed to go outside.

The rest of the day I spent with Nyx, who came back of course after five minutes. We talked a bit and while we did that we threw a ball against the wall and catched it. After we did that for a few hours my mom got annoyed with us throwing a ball against the wall and made us stop. Now we were bored till death and sat down on the couch doing nothing. "Mom!", I yelled. She entered the living room. "We're bored." She rolled her eyes and entered the kitchen again. I let out a sigh. "I'm tired of sitting at home already", I mumbled. Nyx giggled about my suffering. I rolled my eyes. "Go get some flowers on order of the princess", I yelled to Nyx. She nodded laughing and flew away to get some flowers. After a few minutes she came back with a ton of flowers in all the colours that were possible. We went to my bedroom and made each five bouquets. I had pink with white, blue, yellow, purple with pink and yellow and blue. Blue was my favourite colour of all time. That was the reason I loved to sit at the lake and just looked at the beautiful blue water. Let's say I'm pretty much obsessed with blue things. My room was completely white, till I drew a few paintings of flowers on it and cheered up the room with a huge amount of flowers.

At the end of the day Nyx left again. She stayed for dinner and just before bedtime she went home. I lay in my bed thinking again about everything. I was really stressed about becoming queen and yes I know I still had two years, but what if my parents would die. I can't lead them. Well maybe I could, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to tell people what they had to do and punish them if they didn't do it, like my parents always do with me. I turned around on my left side and looked at a red with blue bouquet. I let out a sigh and turned on my right side and looked at the yellow with blue bouquet. It was dark, but I knew exactly which bouquet was on which place. After a few hours of turning around I finally fell asleep. I had a hard time sleeping, because of the stress. They eat me from inside. I just wished I didn't had to be the princess or the queen.

If you see something I did wrong grammatical feel free to correct me ;). Hope you liked reading the first chapter. Ow and if you want me to call the chapters different, instead of chapter one, let me know. <3