He sweet dropped. "Umm Shi is heavier than the others.."

"THEN USE CHAKRA!!!!" I yelled, trying to breath. "Oh right.." IS HE THAT DUMB?!

The pressure on me then disappeared and I could breath again. "Remind me...Never to pet these damn bears again!" I said and all 3 nodded. I looked at the time and it was already 6:00. I need to start getting ready.

"Pardon me, but I must now take my leave." I walked towards my bedroom to only be met by 2 more sleeping bears on my bedroom floor. I softly smiled at the sight. I bet Katara would jump right on top of Ash's belly, screaming, "Fluffy!!!"

I giggled at the thought of that happening, but got sad when I remembered that, that will never happen again. I sighed to make my thoughts go away, so I can get focused on getting ready for my sisters funeral.

Sighing, I opened my closest and dug through my closet. I luckily found an old black kimono to wear. I quickly threw it on and started to do up my hair. I struggled to get a senbon with cherry blossom in my hair. Sighing, I set it down.

"I think I could live without it..." I checked the time and it was 6:45. Gotta go. I kicked my bears to wake them up and as a response I got a growl. "Get up we have to go to Katara's....Funeral..." The bears ears perked up and instantly stood up, shaking the ground.

" The bears ears perked up and instantly stood up, shaking the ground

Ash picked me up and put me over his shoulders. He started walking, when I started panicking.

"NO NO NO WA-!"

Bonk

"OW!" I was on the ground rubbing my red swollen forehead. "Jeez Ash you knew that was gonna happen...Little brat..." He growled at what I called hi-

'CAUSE HE KNOWS IT TRUE! CHA!'

'Inner?' No response...Damn....I brushed it off and stood up. "Let's go..." I grumbled angrily. I stomped out of the house without anyone noticing other than the bears, since you know...their coming...

I got outside and gave a small shiver. It was cold, but not very much I mean it's still spring and all, but at night it gets cold. I started to the personal tiny itty bitty funeral.

I made it there safely and saw the Hokage. "Hello Sakura," He greeted. I bowed, "Hokage-sama." When I lifted my head to be met with a sad face. "Don't be sad Hokage-sama it'll be alright, maybe she'll met mom and dad..." I mumbled.

He cleared his throat and spoke, "Anyway are you ready?" I nodded. Katara didn't have any friends, because she was only 4 and I don't have many either or no one knew about her. I didn't invite Shina, cause I din't want to bother him.

I motioned for my 3 bears to come out. There was a loud bang behind me then a stomp. I rolled my eyes, knowing one fell and the other 2 caught themselves. I continued on my way until I saw a casket. I stopped, frozen in my place. I don't know if I'm ready to face the fact that my sister is really dead....

I need to accept that. I walked forward closer and closer. Then I saw her beautiful pale face. "Can we just bury her...Now..." I mumbled. He nodded and the casket was closed and was now being buried. Warm tears streamed down my face.

"I'll miss you so much...." And in her response...Something unimaginable....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It snowed...I smiled and lifted my head. "Huh?!" The Hokage exclaimed. "Katara.....She was born on the day it snowed and now she'll finish it with a day of snow..." I said. He looked at me astonished.

"R-right..." They finished burying her. I sighed and just keep on lookin at the grave. It was only Ash, Shi, Pebbles, and I.

Hours passed and I just stood there. The bears went home from being tired and I just stood there.

The time...

11:59

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

12:00 A.M.

Happy Birthday Katara....

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you read my A/N the you know what's gonna happen, but eventually I'm gonna add Durarara because it would make more since, since you know....A man throwing vending machines...and Aliens...Stuff like that.

Anyway!

Drop a Vote and Comment what you think!

Bye bye! - Crim-kun~