Chapter 40

WE HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE STORY!!!! Xxxxxxx

LUKES pov
"Ash, I need you to get the jet ready, make sure there's no one on it. We're gonna use the new remote one."
"What are you planning Luke?"
"I'm planning on saving the life of someone important to me Ashton."
"Good, it'll be ready when you get here."
I close the call and set my phone on the center console and grab her hand intertwining our fingers.
"Where do you want to hide forever baby girl?" I ask running circles with my thumb along her hand.
"Canada."
"Why Canada?"
"When I was younger I would tell my dad how I was going to live in the tropics and marry Tarzan, he thinks I hate the cold more than I hate Kidzbop and he refuses to go to the country that produced Justin Bieber, no matter what."
"You're a genius and I love you."
"I love you too." She said smiling.

**

The plane was in the air and we saw the green light on the control that signaled it was time.
Ashton pressed the button that caused the chemical reaction with the plane causing shrapnel and flames to run to the ground in fury.
Out of the wood I hear a faint yell of profanities and gun shootings.
The yelling gets closer and I push Madi into the closest car and jumping in after her.
I hit the gas and in the rear view mirror. There stands her dad. Ashton has a look of fury on his face as he pulls out his own fun and let's a bullet pierce through the old mans skull and spurt out blood.
My boys high five and get to their own car following after us.
"Was it really just that simple?!" She said quickly.
"Somehow it was! I don't know how it was but I am never ever letting you go."
"Good because I'm never letting go either." She said smiling and she leaned against my shoulder.

IM SORRY THE ENDING WAS SO RUSHED!
I AM STARTING A NEW BOOK THOUGH GO LOOK AT MY PAGE AND IT IS UP
😈 are y'all ready for deviant

ALSO SIDE FACTS
Madi and Luke will have 3 kids 2 boys 1 girl.
Malum will happen because WHY NOT
And Ashton will marry a quirky girl in Starbucks that skills coffee on his lap

They live happily ever after in Canada and when ever Lukes kids ask how mommy and daddy met they say
"We met in line at a club and it was love at first sight." Minus a few details.