Chapter 21

[LUKES P.O.V]
"Okay, so next is presents!" Ashton partially yelled dragging Madi to the couch to the pile of boxes and bags that the four of us created.
"OPEN MINE FIRST!" Michael yelled running into the living room from the kitchen as he jumped over the couch and next to Calum.
"And which one with the be?" Madi asked laughing.
Michael grabbed a box and two bags.
"These." He said setting them in her lap.

"Okay." She laughed again and started with the box.
"Michael! You got me Pierce the Veil Converse!" She yelled giddily and jumped up and hugged him quickly.
"Luke told us about all the bands you like, we all have similar music tastes." I smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Hurry up! I want you to open my gifts next!" Ashton yelled.
In the first bag was a new phone because hers ending up breaking after I "kidnapped" her.
A black iPhone 6 plus. And in the other bag a few phone cases, all band related.

Ashton had 3 boxes.
"This one first." Ash said handing her the medium sized box.
Her eyes widened her jaw dropped.
"A Polaroid Ash! Thank you!" He leaned down and kissed her forehead hugging her.
"You're welcome princess. Luke said you been wanting one."
Again she smiled towards me.
The other boxes held items to go with the Polaroid Picture refills and a case.

"I'm next!" Calum said grabbing his two bags.
Madi opened the bags and from inside she pulled out CDs and in the other one a Nirvana muscle shirt.

my turn. I thought to myself.

"LUKE YOUR TURN!" The boys yelled as I grabbed the big box and the bag.

"Bag first." I said handing her the blue bag as she opened the top and removed the black paper.

The jewelry box in her hands she opened the case and her eyes widened as her jaw dropped slightly.

"Luke. It's beautiful."
"Here let me put it on you." I said grabbing the necklace from the case.
The silver chain with a pearl at the end representing beauty and simplicity.

now. The box.

She opened the box and moved paper. To see another box.
"Oh crap." She muttered and I lost it laughing.
I had about 13 boxes in there.
As she got closer to the center my heart rate sped up.
"Is this the last one?" She asked being up the twelfth box. The next one was the present.
"Yes. But hand it to me." She put the box into my hand and I opened it pulling out the ring box.
I moved the box and got down on one knee in front of her.
Ashton snatched up the Polaroid and muttered
"We are not, not gonna have evidence of this moment." Calum grabbed her phone and Michael grabbed mine as the started s
Taking pictures. Calum was probably taking a video on Madis phone.

"Madison. Ever since I first laid eyes on you. I knew you were the one. I didn't want to live a day with out you being mine. I promise this isn't a wedding ring. This is my promise to love you forever and be yours till we are ready make it forever." I said trying to concentrate on my words and not the loud heartbeat pounding against my chest.

She nodded eagerly and leaned forward wrapping her arms around my neck and letting our lips melt together. I signaled Ash to take a picture and the flash went off.

We pulled away and I slipped the ring on her ring finger. It lied above her purity ring on her small hand.

"How long are you guys here?" Madi asked the boys.

"Two days after today." Calum answered.

"That means you get to go with us when we go around Rio!" She said smiling.

**

[MADIS P.O.V]

The wind pushed the hammock gently as I messed around on my new phone.
Calum took the perfect picture of Luke and I after he gave me the promise ring. I set it as my lock screen and then set my home screen as a picture of all the boys and myself.

Before I could begin on setting a password a hand snatched the phone from my hand and ran away.

"Ugh! Now I have to move!" I yelled into the house following the boy that stole my phone.

"OKAY! Who stole my phone!" I yelled.
Luke walked into the living room holding the phone.
"This phone?" He said grinning.
"Yes that phone Luke." I said popping my hip out.

"Come get it." He said as a smirk played over his lips.
I walked forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing along his jawline as he held his hand that held my phone in the air.
My left hand moved just below his shirt and along his stomach and his hand dropped down. I snatched the phone and was about to take off but his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back against his chest. I shoved the phone in my bra and stuck my tongue out at Luke.
"Two options dear. Option one. Put that tongue back in your mouth or I'll make you. Option two. I'll go after the phone." Oh.

"What if I want you to make me put my tongue back in my mouth." I said smirking.

Once he leaned down I slipped from his grasp and took off in the direction of our room and jumped into the bed and under the covers. I put the phone in the back of my bra and waited for Luke.

After a few seconds his body was flying through the air and was over my his legs spread out over mine and his hands on either side of my head.

My hand went behind his neck and made him lean down so that our lips met.

"Now, can I see your phone?" Luke asked still hovering over me.
"Why?"
"You need my number and the boys number. That's all I was gonna do babe." He said smiling.
"Oh." I said blushing and grabbed the phone from my back and handed it to him.
"Nice lock screen." He commented and my cheeks burned a brighter red.

"I love seeing that ring on your finger." Luke said pulling me closer to him under the covers. His warmth radiating to me and making me feel secure.
"Me too." I answered truthfully.
"I love you." He said softy kissing my forehead.
"I love you too."

A.N: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR OVER 1700 READS!! It really means so much to me everyone!
I hope your all enjoying so far!
Thank you to everyone who has voted for chapters!
I have kind of a busy week ahead of me. I'm getting ready for vacation and I'll be gone for two weeks. I'll be on the coast so we might have a nice little beach scene in one of the next few chapters.
But you never know >:)
Also. Have yall heard She's Kinda Hot!?!?! I've had it on repeat for the last couple days. :)
I love you all my beautiful/ handsome penguins xx