Chapter 22

[MADIS P.O.V]
Lukes arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to him. My face pressed against his chest taking his scent in and enjoying the warmth he radiated.

His hand started moving through my hair and his breathing changed.
I snuggled closer to him and tightened my grip around his waist.

"We need to get up baby girl. Today's Rio." His gravely morning voice whispered.

"Can we just lay here all day?" I suggested. A laugh escaped his mouth and he hugged me.

"Maybe after boys leave." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I smiled and kissed his jawline the stubble ticking my nose as it brushed against the hairs.

My hand felt his chin and the hairs now growing.

"Do you want me to shave?" He asked looking down at me.

"No." I said quickly.
"You look good with stubble. I like it." I said pressing my lips to his this time.

**

"Polaroid, phone, sunscreen, sunglasses." I said to myself looking through my bag.
"Babe! Do you have your stuff for today?" I yelled into the bathroom.
"Yeah, I just can't find my wallet and then my phones on the bed." I grabbed the phone and his wallet sat under his phone. I grabbed both items and held them waiting for him to leave the bathroom.
He walked out and I placed them I. His hand and he pressed a kiss to my cheek.
"I'm gonna make sure he boys are ready." Luke said.
"We should like parents." I told him as I zipped my bag and threw it over my shoulders while putting the sunglasses on.

I walked outside and waited for everyone else to come outside so we could get to Rio.

"Come on, let's get in the boat. The boys are getting shoes and Calum refuses to leave without his pocket knife so he's trying to find that."
Luke and I got on the boat and I started putting on sunscreen.
"Why does Madi get to ride shot gun!" Michael yelled getting on the boat.
"Because, I'm the driver and I say she gets to sit next to me." Luke said starting the boat.

**

[MADIS P.O.V]
Luke's hand wrapped around mine as he pulled me along to the center of the crowd of dancing people in the street:
"Dance with me, baby girl." He half yelled over the other voices and the music.
His hands rested on my hips now and my hands lies behind his neck as we swayed and moved around. My head rested against his chest and once I did Luke's heart rate sped up and I could hear the gentle beats becoming louder as I rested against his chest.
"You excited there?" I asked him looking up.
"That happens when you around." He said blushing and resting his chin on top of my bed holding me closer.

**

"No, just grab the bags guys! I'm gonna carry her in." Luke's voice said as I felt an arm under my knees and behind my back.
"Why is this bag so heavy!" One of their voices yelled.
"Michael! Shut up before I push you off the dock! Madison. Is trying to sleep." Luke said through what sounded like gritted teeth.
I moved my. Head and pressed it against his shirt and fisted the cloth trying to be closer to him.

After a about a minute I was set down on the bed and he started un lacing my shoes.
I opened my eyes slowly and moved
"I wanna change." I murmured.
"Do you want my shirt." He asked. I nodded and he took off the black Nirvana shirt and handed it to me. I kicked off my shorts and walked to the bathroom only in my shirt then covered my butt.
I sluggishly took of my shirt and bra and put on his shirt then wandered back to the room and crashed at the end of the bed.

"Aww poor baby." Luke's voice whispered.
His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to the head of the bed and faced me towards him as I pulled my self closer taking in his scent and enjoying his comforting.

A.N/
Thanks to you all I now have over 2000 reads. This means so much to me y'all!
So I'm thinking the next chapter I cause some mayhem. I have one full day before I leave for vacation so I'll write tomorrow and possibly on the road.
A. 17. Hour. Drive. I have been saving so much music to my phone and finding other books to read and shows to watch on Netflix. I love road trips because it's a journey there.
But for the book we still have a ways to go! I am thinking we need some tension and chaos here though, so prepare for that.
Don't forget y'all. Please, please, please! Comment!! The people that have been voting thank you so much! It means a lot to me!
I love you all my beautiful/handsome penguins